Quantcast

Engine Break in oil

2 hours ago, KawieMan550 said:

You replied: Silverbullet, do you have your own brand of Oil??

We always use  10 w 30 i have found over the years i have heard that buy making such a big change chemically 10 w 40 has to much viscosity change.And some think i am right.Just my opinion This answer was not made because of the other Quote. Valvoline oil.

Thanks

I Think i will go ahead and use break in oil. I have 1 bottle already, Motul 10W40. Go ahead an get another bottle.

THANKS FOR YOUR OPINIONS. THEY ARE VALUABLE...hey, if i ever need anything custom, i'll contact you! execpt i don't have Joyner:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Smith5961
      2020 550 Coleman.   have a fault code 118   And I’ve replaced the sensor I have spark but still doesn’t crank 
    • By SIO
      Does anyone no how to to adjust these shocks. never had shocks with the fast and slow adjustments. But the main problem is it rides ruff. My bike came with the shocks set at 7 1/2" from center of nut to top of spring. The book calls for 5.5" front and 4.7" rear and they say max. Just want to make sure before moving them that far.
    • By Alien10
      A while back I was looking at an auction UTV plow and the mounting of it.  Looked like it had an "H" bar with two pins that hooked into brackets on the front frame of the UTV.   I have a bunch of 1/4" x2" angle iron, and some 2"x1/2" flat stock in the barn.   I was thinking of welding up a bolt on implement mount that would provide 2 holes about 14" apart, that pins could be used to hook up an "H" frame for a plow or even a straight bar across with pins to hold it in place.   The angle iron "A" would utilize the existing bumper mounting bolts front and bottom, and have the two channels "B" with holes for individual pins or one large bar across. Those channels would be welded to the ends of the angle iron. 
      Anyone ever try this for a front mount?   It would be close to  this one that is for sale on the net.  It is supposed to fit a KFI plow mount.  

• By djl
      Hi All.  The splines are pretty well worn where the rear driveshaft fits into the adapter (boss?) on the rear of the engine.  I have a new driveshaft / adapter / seal to install but am having difficulty loosening the nut holding the adapter onto the transmission output shaft.  I purchased a chain-type vice grip tool thinking that I could get it around the adapter to prevent it from turning but have not had any luck getting it in there yet (very tight space).  What approaches have you used that have worked?  Thanks!
    • By doncaron
      Hello 
      I have a 2022 Massimo t-boss 550. I’m looking for a fix for my timing problem. It keeps getting out of timing. Now I’m trying to find the proper parts for the linhai motor. I’m looking for tensioner chain and gear. If there’s anything else I can do to fix this issue please let me know. Unfortunately I can’t afford to get something better so I got to get it fixed. Thanks in advance. 
      Don