Quantcast

08 Joyner 800 sand viper clutch replacement help please!!

Viper800

Hello.. everyone my name is dustin. I am a nubbie to forums all together. But I have a 08 800 sand viper and I need to replace my clutch and I was Hoping some of the pros on this forum could tell me if there is a automotive clutch that will fit this thing. I have heard of a geo metro clutch working. But ??? don't want to buy one if it will not work.. if not where is the best(and cheapest) place to find one for it. 

Thank you in advance

20161217_103041.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 6/26/2017 at 9:56 PM, silverbullet said:

Silverbullet

We sell 3 clutches.1 is stock     169.00 complete kit with throw out bearing

Then we have a stage 2 clutch that is made in japan.Our clutch guy changes the fingers and the weighs to put 2 times the force.Great  269.00.Great tor towing,Climbing .

Thanks Rich

4428003351 hi.    Text me your store info please

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By donny
      Hello I am new here but have had this machine for about 5 years. I am having issues with it surging and sometimes sounding like a small backfire thru the intake.  When putting in low, high or reverse it will struggle then go full power then struggle. It will only do the small backfire thing while in neutral reving it many times. Once in awhile it will throw a check engine light.  
      Parts replaced/checked:
        I have checked the valve lashing, timing and adjusted. Parts replaced are the coils, spark plugs, injectors, fuel lines, fuel pump, IAC sensor, TPS sensor, throttle cable, speed sensor, primary and secondary clutch and belt.
    • By Rufus Fruge
      Just wanted to check in and say hi to fellow members. I bought a 2023 T-Boss 550 last month just in time for hunting season. So far all is well. I went over it to check things out and learned a lot in the process.LOL! I certainly would recommend that all new purchasers should make it a point to do this because I can promise you that you won’t regret it.
    • By Abermp
      I have a DesertCross 800 that doesn't want to stay in low, it pops out when I let off the gas. No problem with the other gears. What do I need to do?  Thanks.
    • By Gary Odom
      I bought a tracker 88sx crew in 2023. It has a whishing noise coming from the front end. Starts out low and gets louder as speed increases. Took it back to the dealer and they said it was normal on this model. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this.