Quantcast

Hisun 500cc NO SPARK

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By Hector
      Hello all,
      I got a 2009 T2 and found the wiring on the fuse box that holds the fuel pump and ecu power had a short and was not wired correctly. I wanted to see if anyone could provide a picture of the back of theirs so i can see how it is wired 
      thank you
    • By Hisun .500
      does anyone have the diagrams for the 18 pin cdi  actually i only need the center 8 pin plug of it the one with the{ ground coil pulse trigger power } please help im going crazy
    • By Michael Gilbee
      I have a Coleman 550 utv, no power to the dash or to the fuse box. I have checked and tried swapping main fuse relay with a known good one, I have continuity tested the wires to the key switch and fuse box power in and ground, and tried swapping with a known good key switch. Any ideas, or similar issues yall have ran into? Could use any help I can get, thanks.
    • By Hisun .500
      So my hisun 500 is tore up and all the wiring is wasted i was wondering can i pull out all the wiring and just put in the. Basics .please help