You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Kawasaki Compression Realease for sale!

USED Compression Release from 01 Mule 550. OEM PRICE:  $7.00 My Price: 5.00+Shipping Private message me if interested with your zipcode for shipping cost, Will ship USPS It can come with the Spring, and 2 mounting pins, but I will have to order them, which will add an extra 5 days for the product to ship. If you want the spring and 2 mounting pins with the compression release, the price will be  $7.99+shipping. It is used, but still works fine, I rebuilt the engine so i put a new one on. I will clean it up.  

By Travis, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • Compression test

Decided to run a compression test and got some disappointing results. #1 - 162 #2 - 160 #3 - 122 #4 - 120 look like i need rings? i do have some blow by but not sure if what i am getting is abnormal or excessive.

By ricksrb, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 21 replies
    • Slow Starting...High Compression

Hello,,I have a 2010 Tomoto,Got in Jan this year,, Had a carb problem first,and got the needle replaced.. and it as a Compression problem,they said,(to Much). Sometime when you cut off the motor,I guess with piston on the high side,it cranks very slow..like its out of time.Then if you hold the key switch over long enough and don;t burn the starter up,it takes off and starts and runs great,,,This guy said it Compression locks,,thats why it want turn over fast,,if you take out the spark plug when it does this,,crank it over a minute or two,,put plug back in,then it starts right up...What can be done to stop is... this guy says,,If you ride and ride it,,after a while it will lossen up,,and be OK...any Ideals.....Thanks

By rocco, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies