Quantcast

wheel bearing maintenance

Keyif

Its the yuki cazador 169cc model.2yrs old but not used. just stored.

Also even tho 800km in total I've noticed the front tyres wearing different. the sterring has suddenly become vague. wheels now out of line so going to have to jack it up and reset the geometry. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Green Scout
      Hello everyone.
      Here I am showing our Green Scout electric all-terrain vehicle.
      All-terrain vehicle 6 wheeled, electric, side-turning. Rides, jumps, dances, swims, but does not fly. The drive is permanent (but you can turn off any wheel arbitrarily through the controller). The power of each wheel is 3 kW at its peak, the total power is 18 kW. Speed up to 60 km / h. Since the all-terrain vehicle is electric, it starts from a place quickly, drives silently (well, of course, the sound from tires and shock absorbers does not disappear).
      The idea of creating such an all-terrain vehicle came after the experience of operating the Argo all-terrain vehicle. The main disadvantages of the wheeled side-turning all-terrain vehicle are low ground clearance, lack of suspension. To get high ground clearance and suspension, there are two outputs on mini all-terrain vehicles - either electric drive or hydraulic. The hydraulics had to be excluded, since at temperatures below -30C it does not work, plus it always flows. As a result, we settled on an electric transmission. Each wheel is a motor-wheel. Naturally, the motor-wheels were being finalized to be able to be installed on an all-terrain vehicle and to be able to swim. The battery is iron-phosphate, all information on the battery, the charge is displayed on the smartphone. Control of the all-terrain vehicle through the on-board computer. Bicycle handlebar controls. Braking either with the sides through a turn of the steering wheel, or with the gas pedal of all wheels at once.
      Overview video of the all-terrain vehicle

• By Chuck Winburn
      I bought an axis 500 brand new, hauled it home and the light indicator for 4 wheel drive is not working.  Is there a something the store didnt tell me, or is it messed up right off the assembly line? Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    • By Scott Currence
      I need to find a new inner front wheel bearing seal for my 2012 bennche bighorn 700. I ordered a front wheel bearing kit and the inner seal is too big. I need to find just the seal and it needs to be the same od as the bearing. The specs listed are 55x38x8. Does anyone have a line on what I can get? Thanks. Our local Bennche dealer is no longer ordering parts and I don't want to order another kit with the same issue.
    • By strike250
      I have the factory service manual available for the Buck 400. Just send me a message with your email and I'll get it to you. Although there is no charge for this, it would be great if  you would visit my website where you could donate any amount to help do things like this with others who need it. Again, there is no charge for this manual, and no obligation to donate. But if you did, I would thank you for sure. Have fun on the trails. www.warriorsoffroad.com

Matt

• eManualOnline
    • By Strongsteven
      My 2014 mule has all 4 25x11-10’s. Mule has 2” lift kit installed. I need new tires. I found a fantastic new set of 2 25x11-10 and 2 25x9-10.  Will the 9” work for the front?  If so whats pro’s con’s of not having all 4 the same. I have the oem 10 “ rims. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By openrds
      www.DefendYourEngine.com
      PROTECT YOUR WEEKEND
      RIDE HARD.  RIDE CONFIDENTLY.
      Your ATV or UTV provides the freedom to work your land and the performance to conquer tough terrain. You’ve invested thousands of dollars into your machine and the accessories needed to get the job done or get out front of your buddies on the trail. AMSOIL ATV/UTV oils deliver upgraded performance and protection for hard-working, hard-ridden ATVs and UTVs. Upgrading to AMSOIL performance lets you safely and confidently push your machine to the limit.
      AMSOIL 10W-40 SYNTHETIC ATV/UTV MOTOR OIL
      Outstanding severe-service wear protection Delivers confidence in clutch feel Wet-clutch compatible AMSOIL 5W-50 Synthetic ATV/UTV Motor Oil Performs in extreme heat and cold Outstanding severe-service wear protection Engineered for use in ATVs and UTVs that require
      5W-50 motor oil, including the Polaris* Ranger*,
      RZR* and Sportsman* Delivers convenience by replacing OEM-branded
      5W-50 and 10W-50 oils www.DefendYourEngine.com