Quantcast

Keyif

wheel bearing maintenance

Just a quickie

Chinese Clone (Cazador) 

How often to check wheel bearings? Castellated nuts and do they need greasing regularly or left dry? 

Manual lacking information and only says regularl tightening. 

Keyif

silverbullet

If you drive in mud a lot or water than you should grease regular.I do not know what model you have.Some bearings don't come apart.Let me know what model you have.

rich

Its the yuki cazador 169cc model.2yrs old but not used. just stored.

Also even tho 800km in total I've noticed the front tyres wearing different. the sterring has suddenly become vague. wheels now out of line so going to have to jack it up and reset the geometry. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      View File 2013-15 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Service Manual
      2013-15 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Service Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/17/2021 Category Can-Am BRP  
    • By Savage
      Hi, 
      Does anyone have a free download link for this service manual? Thanks
    • By Travis
      View File Kawasaki Mule 550,520,500 Engine repair manual
      This file contains all specifications,troubleshooting and repair procedures for the FE290D  (9.5H.P,286cc) engine used in the  Mule 500,520 and 550 models.
      Topics covered include,  general information, service data, disassembly, reassembly,inspection of parts and maintenance.
      Notes:
      Make sure you're reading the correct information as this manual covers multiple FE series engine, some of which were not used in Mules, the manual does a very good job of clarifying which specifications and procedures are for which Model engine.

Submitter Travis Submitted 01/13/2021 Category Kawasaki  
    • By Travis
      Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts
      Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!

• By Alex
      View File 2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      Includes:
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 LE
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 SPORT
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/10/2021 Category Kawasaki  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By openrds
      www.DefendYourEngine.com
      PROTECT YOUR WEEKEND
      RIDE HARD.  RIDE CONFIDENTLY.
      Your ATV or UTV provides the freedom to work your land and the performance to conquer tough terrain. You’ve invested thousands of dollars into your machine and the accessories needed to get the job done or get out front of your buddies on the trail. AMSOIL ATV/UTV oils deliver upgraded performance and protection for hard-working, hard-ridden ATVs and UTVs. Upgrading to AMSOIL performance lets you safely and confidently push your machine to the limit.
      AMSOIL 10W-40 SYNTHETIC ATV/UTV MOTOR OIL
      Outstanding severe-service wear protection Delivers confidence in clutch feel Wet-clutch compatible AMSOIL 5W-50 Synthetic ATV/UTV Motor Oil Performs in extreme heat and cold Outstanding severe-service wear protection Engineered for use in ATVs and UTVs that require
      5W-50 motor oil, including the Polaris* Ranger*,
      RZR* and Sportsman* Delivers convenience by replacing OEM-branded
      5W-50 and 10W-50 oils www.DefendYourEngine.com