Quantcast

Keyif

wheel bearing maintenance

Just a quickie

Chinese Clone (Cazador) 

How often to check wheel bearings? Castellated nuts and do they need greasing regularly or left dry? 

Manual lacking information and only says regularl tightening. 

Keyif

silverbullet

If you drive in mud a lot or water than you should grease regular.I do not know what model you have.Some bearings don't come apart.Let me know what model you have.

rich

Its the yuki cazador 169cc model.2yrs old but not used. just stored.

Also even tho 800km in total I've noticed the front tyres wearing different. the sterring has suddenly become vague. wheels now out of line so going to have to jack it up and reset the geometry. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By openrds
      www.DefendYourEngine.com
      PROTECT YOUR WEEKEND
      RIDE HARD.  RIDE CONFIDENTLY.
      Your ATV or UTV provides the freedom to work your land and the performance to conquer tough terrain. You’ve invested thousands of dollars into your machine and the accessories needed to get the job done or get out front of your buddies on the trail. AMSOIL ATV/UTV oils deliver upgraded performance and protection for hard-working, hard-ridden ATVs and UTVs. Upgrading to AMSOIL performance lets you safely and confidently push your machine to the limit.
      AMSOIL 10W-40 SYNTHETIC ATV/UTV MOTOR OIL
      Outstanding severe-service wear protection Delivers confidence in clutch feel Wet-clutch compatible AMSOIL 5W-50 Synthetic ATV/UTV Motor Oil Performs in extreme heat and cold Outstanding severe-service wear protection Engineered for use in ATVs and UTVs that require
      5W-50 motor oil, including the Polaris* Ranger*,
      RZR* and Sportsman* Delivers convenience by replacing OEM-branded
      5W-50 and 10W-50 oils www.DefendYourEngine.com