Quantcast

Imperial sand dunes

HAPPY

There will be some exciting, wild, fun for all @ the Imperial Sand Dunes @ Buttercup, Clint Wells, ( Glamis area Oldsmobile hill, the China Wall, these people are of a different breed ! )  etc. starting week before Halloween, ( the weekend will be nuts ) especially @ Glamis, you won't believe your eyes ! then there is     Thanksgiving week, & weekend, be warned, it will be WILD ! for a bit tamer area ( not by much ) Buttercup, Clint wells, and there are areas that you can get away from the crowds plenty of open desert, we like running up Oldsmobile hill, ( Glamis area )    if you never been you are in for a treat ! have fun, & be extra careful

Go to Glamis sand dunes, scroll down and see videos, of what takes place, 👌

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jim D
      MSU 500 does nothing when you turn the key. No power to display, fuel pump or anything. Come back a while later and everything works perfect. Starts right up. Battery is fully charged. Could this be the ignition going bad. When it doesn't power up I've found nothinf that will correct it other then waiting and trying later.
    • By Bryan83c
      Need input on compatible clutch sets I can upgrade joyner 1100cc 2018 sand viper with.    Something autozone might carry  and what cars are these chery motors most compatibility with
    • By BernieG
      I could really use some help identifying some disconnected components on a Yard Sport YS400. The first part is this pipe, which comes out of the exhaust port area or the cylinder. It looks like it had a piece of rubber hose on it, but the hose is gone, and I have no idea what it was previously connected to.

The second item is this vacuum valve looking thing.  Again only one line is still attached.  What is it's function and what other lines should be connected to it?

The last thing is this hose, which exits the side top of the fuel tank (not the fuel line hose) but is not connected to anything

Any help the community could provide would be greatly appreciated.  This UTV belongs to a friend, and I am trying to help him get it running correctly for his kids.
    • By kgs
      Got a hisun sector 550 2019 that's got 5900 Miles on it, this year it started to getting hard to start in morning, once I get it started it works good the rest of the day. But to start it in the morning I got to hold the gas pedal to the floor and it will fire up. I replaced the fuel injector but didn't help it. So I just ordered a new air filter and 02 sensor and a maf sensor to put on it to see if this will fix it. Anyone else had this problem. I'm hoping the parts I ordered will fix it. I also bought a new battery to put in it also.
    • By nods
      Less than 40 miles can barely start. Dealer is working with Hisun on a number of other issues on this UTV. Can not get clear info on the meaning of these E codes this is getting. Anybody have some clear info for me?