Quantcast

Travis

Kawasaki Fuel Pump for sale!

Came off of a 2001 Kawasaki Mule 550.  Used. Very good condition, works like a champ.

This model filter fits the 550, 520 and 500.

OEM Price: $57.00

Your Price: $25.00+Shipping

Will Ship USPS.

Please Private Message me if interested, with your zip code, so i can calculate shipping.

Thank YOU!

DSC_7499.JPG

Only if requested i can add the mounting screws for  $12 as i will have to order and pay shipping on them.

UPDATE: Price for pump is now 10$ and only 5 extra dollars for the mounting screws.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2001 Kawasaki Mule

Mule will not start. Turns over like crazy. Replaced plugs,oil is good.Does have one year old fuel filter. Has one year old filters pretty much throughout. Thinking maybe fuel issue. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

By Bruce Wayne, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 6 replies
    • Kawasaki issues PRO UTV recall

The following product safety recall is being conducted voluntarily by Kawasaki in cooperation with the CPSC. Consumers should stop using the product immediately unless otherwise instructed. For more information about recalls, visit CPSC’s website at http://www.cpsc.gov. Name of Product: MULE™ PRO Units: Approximately 1,000. Distributor: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A., Foothill Ranch, CA Hazard: There is a possibility that an incorrect grade of material was used to manufacture the ROPS crossmember of the roll over protective structure which does not meet the intended tensile strength. Description: The recall involves 2018 model year MULE™ PRO DXT, DX and 2019 model year MULE™ PRO FXT, FX, and FXR utility vehicles. Sold at: Kawasaki dealers nationwide from August 31, 2018 to September 22, 2018 for between $13,100 and $17,000. Remedy: Consumers should immediately stop using the product and contact your Kawasaki dealer to schedule a free repair. The repair consists of replacing the ROPS crossmember. Consumer Contact: Kawasaki toll free at 866-802-9381 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday.

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • 2009 Joyner trooper oil filter replacement??

Can anyone help me find the right oil filter replacement for my machine? I dont want to buy a chery filter. 

By Whisper Snowbird, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model

Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model. My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right. Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ? I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me. Thank you.

By matt wichert, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 2 replies
    • Kawasaki Mule 3010 battery

I would like to replace the stock battery on my 2007 Mule 3010 with a larger battery. I am wondering if any other electrical system modifications are necessary? Will the stock charging system supply enough current to keep the battery charged? The only accessories I have added are a KFI winch and a Cycle Country power bed lift.

By Thomas Mohr, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Travis
      Before
      Crank un-installedPiston INSTALLED after honing.Crank installed after honing.

Last pic is honed.
      Kind of blurry, took it with one hand. It looks better in person. It may not be professional quality but im 99.99999999999999999% sure it will work.
      Did better than I thought i would.

So now, only ONE more obstacle. the crankshaft axial play adjustment BUT
      I need someones opinion ( i took the piston back out afterwards) not sure if you can see it, but in the picture with cylinder honed, it's almost right where the  glare from the light is, and on top of the cylinder directly across from the spot, it looks like the hone didn't get ruffed up.  any ideas? out of round cylinder, cylinder wore and needs bored??

• By Travis
      Once i get the cylinder honed, the only remaining problem is the crankshaft shim..  And i have a few questions.
      1. In the manual it gives a solution to the problem i'm having of the crank NOT spinning when the cover on (by hand).
      2.  And i just can't wrap what's left of my brain around the instructions, i guess use a caliper to measure? (instructions  circled in red)
       (my brother has been helping me, he's fairly knowledgeable with this stuff, but more Diesel engines than anything) and he says to use a dial indicator set up, and to use this* as a spec for end play. and that would help us get the measurements needed in picture #2.
      1st pic is the runout. But is it the same as crankshaft end play? 🤔

2nd pic is of the instructions (solution) to get the correct shim.
       I don't know, maybe this makes sense the way i wrote it.
       Thanks, Travis.
    • By toddcecil66
      Hey everyone,
      I have made some modifications since I purchased my Massimo 500 MSU/UTV earlier this year and I thought I would share with you.
      Please give me some feed-back and let me know what you think of my MODS.
      Here's the VIDEO: 

• By pwillie
      Where can a power steering kit be purchased for a reasonable price?   Thanks folks!
    • By POS mule 550
      I have a Mule 550, what year I do not know. It is completely stock as far as I know. It has the original 10" wheels and I would like to upgrade to a 12" because I need to run more asphalt friendly tires. If there is harder tire available for the 10" wheels, PLEASE let me know. My question is what do I need to know to order the correct wheel size and tire size to make this swap. Links to dealers with these options would be greatly appreciated.