Quantcast

shady light

09 joyner trooper t2 - Need some parts!

silverbullet

I do not have any parts used.I have question do you have picture of powersteering pump or column controler.I might have some alt. in next shipment.2 weeks

Thanks Rich

Silverbullet

We are still looking for this pump and steering rack that attaches to volume.Have some # but have not found anybody in china or the us.It will take a little while.

Thanks Rich

silverbullet

Do you have hydraulic power steering.That is rair option to have let me know if you do.I do not see any pictures from you.I know that this internet thing can be problem.

Thanks Rich

silverbullet

I have a trooper hear with hydraulic power steering i will see what info.i can find on it.I do not see a brand name on it.Do you have labels on any parts.Please send picture of your parts.

Thanks Rich

Also i had another question about the charging system if anyone could help me out... i was testing the wires at the plug on the alternator.. both wires going in have 12v.. before it is started.. does this sound right? Or might i just have a wiring issue?

On 12/10/2017 at 11:32 AM, silverbullet said:

silverbullet

The price is 169.00

Thanks Rich

Id like to buy the alternator.. how do i go about doing so? Do you have a website? And is this price shipped?