Quantcast

dpostma

09 T2 tropper for sale

I have a 2009 T2 for sale with lot of upgrades and modifications, too many to list in this post.  Asking $7000, if interested call or text at 661 816 4954

Dick 

Joyner.JPG

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Joel Goldsney
      I did a fairly major overhaul on my HS 700.
      Had some issues with bending valves...I believe found the root of the problem. Replaced the timing chain (old one was  stretched 3/4" longer) 
      Got everything back together....but had a fairly steady oil leak from the stator cover.  I tightened the bolts as much as I dared, they were all torqued to spec at assembly but  when I noticed the leak I gave the bolts on either side of the leak an extra bit of tightening to try and get the leak to stop but no luck.  
      Had a bit of a brain wave and did some googling, seems like a few other folks had  a similar idea. I cleaned the area with brake clean and ran a bead of crazy glue down the crack. Let it soak in and dry and did a second round. Let it dry and fired it up, voila...no more leak.
      Will see how this holds up but it saved me having to rip it all apart again , hopefully this helps someone else. 

• By [email protected]
      won't  start. I have checked out all electrical components, changed ignition, sensor shift indicator (wires  partially broken off), starter relay, ignition coil, checked for broken wires, none were found.  Fuses good
      won't turnover, took out ECU, and EFI but still getting neutral on display.  key bypassed by machine. Had it running once but nothing for the last 2 weeks.  When running no reverse indicated on display. 

• By Anthony Butler
      Ok guys , I need a replacement throttle cable for a 2009 Joyner trooper 1100 t2 . 
      Also is there any cross refrences for one ?
      Located in Canada eh 
    • By Steve Steve
      UpliftSxS ends of year sale.
      All products 25% off till January 1st 2021
      All make and models ! If it’s not listed just send a msg snd we will help answer any questions you may have .
      http://www.UpliftSxS.com
      UpliftSxS when special clearance is needed
      🇺🇸thank you all ! Happy holidays 🇺🇸

• By Kmrider
      Tried to buy a 2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT and was told their was a stop sale on them, but the dealer had no info on what the problem was or how long until a solution is found to whatever the issue is.   Anyone know anything about this?