Quantcast

MisterLM

American Made Land Master windshield repair

We have a Land Master with an attached fold-down windshield. We bought the UTV used and we noticed the seal looked like it might be cracking. It has cracked and separated. Is there a DIY repair kit out there for those type windshields? I hope it can be repaired rather than buy a new one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Sector 750 Windshield fogging

We have a new Sector 750 we use on a ranch in Southern Chile.  Very happy with the machine although the first oil change  was insane getting the filter off...  Obviously it is winter there and we are having a real problem with the windshield fogging up in the rain/cold.  I have removed it for safety  to be able to see.  Any suggestions as to how to prevent it or anti-fogging solutions to be used.   Thanks.

By skyskidad, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Can anyone tell me WHAT I bought??

I’ve searched all over and haven’t been able figure out the maker and model of my buggy. It appears to be some kind of Joyner maybe an older model?  Anyone know what this is?  it appears to be 1000cc and it’s a 4  cylinder thx 

By KTMspeedFreak, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 7 replies
    • Polaris Recall for Cracked exhaust pipes.

http://www.startribune.com/exhaust-pipe-cracks-add-to-recall-woes-for-twin-cities-based-polaris/452754973/   12th recall of the year for Polaris. Kawasaki's only had one, hmmmm.

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Brake Master Cylinder

I have to replace my master cylinder and I'm wondering how something  so simple can fail.   I've bled it forward and reverse and I just can't get it to pressure up, so i have a few questions: 1 When you adjust the brake pedal, is there supposed to be any pressure from the push rod on the plunger or a little free play, looks to me like you should have a little free play. 2 What's the best brake bleed method?   (A)The old tried and true, 2 people required, method of pump the brake pedal until you get pressure, then open the bleed valve and reclose and over and over and over. (B) Put pressure on the master cylinder reservoir and then bleed at each wheel cylinder, making sure you keep fluid in the reservoir. (C) Put a vacuum on the wheel cylinder bleed screw and suck fluid out of the master cylinder. (D) Drain or partially drain the master cylinder and pump fluid in at the wheel cylinder. Are there any other methods that should be included here? I tried B C, and D and still no couldn't build pressure at the pedal.  I disassembled it and reassembled it several time, and still, no pressure, all looks good, it just doesn't work, expect new master cylinder Monday afternoon. Need to check for cracks in the master cylinder, the way mine was mounted, the banjo nut was in contact with the fire wall. On my 2015, I have the clutch and brake master cylinder on the front of the fire wall and there is a cut out for them to mount on and it should probably be a bit longer for clearance of the banjo nut. - I'll add a photo tomorrow - Do you want to see a really bad place to have no brakes, copy this partial GPX and drag and drop onto Google Earth  -  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByQAhs0e-yF9NTdma1FNM3p2OUE?usp=sharing  

By Kinarfi, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Garvas
      Does anyone know of a hard style windshield that will fit a 2510 or am I forced to make one? I think a 3000 series will fit but has anyone tried?
      New to the site, looks like a good one.
      Thanks