Quantcast

Heater and doors

Strperday

I have a 2014 Viking that I recently bought off EBay.  I'm looking to put a heater in it and was wondering if you guys could give me a good recommendation on what to buy?  The Viking already has a hard roof and a windshield.  I would also like to buy some full doors to keep the heat in but don't really know where to start.  I'm not loaded with money either which is why I bought a used Viking.  Thanks for the help. 

I just ordered a Firestorm UTV Cab Heater and it should be here by this Friday.  I really hope it heats well as my girls will not ride if its to cold.  There are way to many Viking covers out there to chose from and I'm not real sure which one I should buy or which one I really want.  I would like to have a cab that is simple to remove and install.  I don't want to pay a lot of money which is typical I guess.  However I don't want something that is going to rip and shred after a year of usage either.  Iv been reviewing/looking at the "Side X Side Enclosures".  Does any one have any experience with this removable cab?     

Steperday, we can help you with a set of Doors for your Viking. To fully enclose your cab you will need a Doors and Rear Window combo. If you want to keep the price down, our soft Doors and Soft Rear Window is your best option.

Our prices are/

Soft Panels

1 X Set of Yamaha Viking Soft Doors $324.99

1 X Set of Yamaha Viking Doors and Rear Window Combo $489.99

Extras: Zip Open Windows in both Doors $35.00 - Zip Open Window in the Back Panel $35.00

Hard Panels

1 X Set of Yamaha Viking Hard Rod Doors $949.99

1 X Set of Yamaha Viking Hard Steel Doors $1595.99

1 X Lexan Back Window $359.99

Extras: Dual Vent in the Lexan Back Window $10.00

Discount for UTV Board members on all products 5%

http://www.pacificeagleutv.com/yamaha-viking

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kingfish
      The conversion took about 350lbs. off the vehicle.  It never rode great, but now I feel every  crack in the road.  I have backed off spring compression nut to the point just under where they would move around if suspension was at full extension, but it is still very stiff.  I would like to put some softer coilover springs on it, but I have no idea what the spring rate is with the original springs so I would just be guessing on what to order.  Does anyone have the data for the original spring compression rate?  I am willing to give up a little ground clearance for a softer ride. Right now when sitting still the rear suspension is at or near full extension and the rear tires have several degrees of camber which will cause uneven wear if allowed to continue in this state.
    • By Hutch
      Okay everyone, need some help here. I got my 2014 Bennche Bighorn 700 from my father inlaw. He has had it since new and as far as I know never had any problems with it until recently. It began with it being hard to start and having to give it some throttle for it to start up. Then it wouldn't stay running once it did start. If you go to start it, it will fire right off and only run for a split second and then die. If you give it some throttle it will start and stay running as long as your foot is on the pedal. While it's running its pretty rough and backfires. Here is a list of everything I've done so far. Initially I checked compression and it was low. I changed the cylinder, piston and rings. Took the head apart cleaned and laped the valves. Checked timing a few times. Adjusted the valves. New spark plug. Checked the air filter, it was fine. New battery. Changed the fuel pump because of a broken fitting. Changed the fuel filter, lines and fuel injector. Dumped the old fuel and put new in. Changed the air idle control, TPS, MAP sensor, Voltage Regulator, ECU and harness. I was getting codes 31, 107, 113 and 122 on the display. Once I changed the ECU no more codes have been displayed but still have the same issues. All fuses look good and as far as I can tell Grounds are good unless there are some I can't find. I'm at a loss here. Not really sure where to go. Compression was better after everything I did but I don't remember the numbers. I'll have to check it again if someone thinks that could be the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    • By Clayton Walker
      After searching all summer, I finally found a company that makes a cargo rack and roof rack for the UForce XL, and I wanted to share it with fellow UForce owners. I know this is my first post, but I’m just trying to save others the time I spent researching. I bought one for hunting, and it works great, so hopefully, this helps anyone looking for a similar setup. 

• By hetovi
      Hey everyone,
      I’m in the market for a UTV windshield that can withstand extreme conditions, including high winds, dust, and off-road impacts.
      I’ve seen a lot of options out there, but I’m unsure which one will provide the best protection and durability.
      Does anyone have experience with windshields that excel in these environments? Are there specific brands or materials you recommend?
      I’m particularly interested in options that offer both durability and clarity.
      Any tips or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated!