Quantcast

Neutrino Element and Aurora

We're introducing the Neutrino Element and Aurora power distribution and control system to the UTV community. This product has had great success in the motorcycle and most recently the Slingshot community, so maybe it's time to introduce it to the UTV world.

Neutrino is a state of the art electrical power distribution and control system that can power up to 6 circuits with a maximum of 60 amps. What's cool about Neutrino is that instead of having to run wires and locate switches in the cockpit Neutrino controls everything with a user friendly smart phone interface connected via Bluetooth. 

Neutrino is super small (3" x 2" x .9"), waterproof, shockproof and is even made in the USA. Neutrino is patent pending and offers a huge array of features ranging from programmable, self-resetting circuit breakers to remote diagnostics on your phone to monitoring your entire electrical system. It even includes automatic shut down both for individual circuits and for the whole system. With Neutrino you can control your garage door and any servo devices from within the free Android and iOS apps. 

All circuits are configurable on the fly to be either switched or variable, with lots of other options available. 

Element is the base model that includes tons of capability and Aurora is the higher end model that adds things like headlight modulation, deceleration-based brake light activation, and the ability to automatically control circuits based on speed, temperature, sunset time, etc. Element sells for $249.99 and Aurora for $349.99. Element is upgradeable to Aurora at a later date for $100.

For more information please check out our website at www.neutrinoblackbox.com or email us at [email protected]

thanks!

Dan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rusty Beavers
      I'm working on a Coleman UTV 400 that has a rough idle, owner has had it for about a year. When I say it has a rough idle, it doesn't have the continuous smooth running sound. At times you can hear it kinda skip, sputter, or like the RPM has fallen (RPM stay constant according to the gauge) It's not as bad as it was after I replaced the fuel filter and fuel injector (both are Chiki) not sure if that is a quality brand at this point. Checked the spark plug, it was a little foul, but not too bad. (Since the engine is still idling bad I'm going to replace that) Cleaned the throttle body making sure the carbon and soot has been removed, and the air-filter has been cleaned. New fuel is being used so it's not old or been standing. They did tell me that they were using non-ethanol fuel, not sure if that would be causing the issue. Next two things I can think of that maybe the issue is the O2 sensor or the valves need adjusting.
      Thoughts and suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    • By Charles Hines
      I have a 2022 Coleman 400 utv. I have added a heater with a 3 speed fan. I notice that while running with nothing on, the battery voltage gets to about 13,7 volts when funning at speed. If I turn on the lights, the voltage drops to about 12.3,if I turn on the heater fan with the lights on, the battery light will come on. I have replaced the battery with a higher capacity one and have replaced the regulator/rectifier, both have made no difference. I have measured the ac voltage at 22 vac at idle across all 3 phases, so the stator is charging. I have never had any issues with not starting or running poorly due to low voltage. Just wondering if there is anything I can do to increase the voltage from the regulator or is this just a underachieving system?

• By UTVSurvey
      Hello! I am a University of Notre Dame student and have been enlisted by Lippert Components INC. to help them understand you, Side-by-side users. Taking the survey in the link below would help us to help you in improving the buying experience of Side-by-sides. Thank you so much for your attention and participation.   https://nd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aYrwsZyjs2ZHK3I
    • By Wesley
      I have a 2022 500 Hisun product, I have had them in the past. I change my oil myself and trying to drain through the hole where I remove the plug is a mess.  How does everyone keep the belly pan clean during the oil and filter service?

Wes Jackson
    • By jim fisher
      i just purchased a 2024 g2 z force 800 and would like to power some accessories with out hardwiring would a 3 way cig lighter adapter work plugged into the 12 volt outlet on the machine each splitter plug has on/off switch accessories include led light bar, micro midland 2 way radio and maybe a bluetooth soundbar obviously wouldnt be running these at same time.