Quantcast

Parts for sale: 1100 short block, tranny, diffs

2scoops

On 2/17/2018 at 10:56 AM, silverbullet said:

silverbullet.

please send picture of all parts.Try to give me  picture of cylinder walls,transmission ,rear differential.

Send to [email protected]

Thanks Rich

If you're going to do that, take your photos and put them in google drive and share the folder so we can all see what you have.

Jeff

Bought a renli 1100 that was involved in a fire. Have some parts for sale :
Chery 1100 short block motor turns well. Definalety rebuildable. [/img]
Transmission will need new sensors and maybe seals. 
Differentials. These are same as troopers except they are tapered down where the axle connects. All other parts should be identical gears housing etc. They may fit newer troopers since Joyner went to smaller axles on later models. 
Will this tranny work for an 08 Joyner T2 1100cc?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2018 at 4:32 PM, Damage442 said:

Will this tranny work for an 08 Joyner T2 1100cc?

Should be the exact same transmission. I am sure Google could answer for sure. Same engine same transmission as the T2. 

On 2/18/2018 at 4:22 PM, Kinarfi said:

If you're going to do that, take your photos and put them in google drive and share the folder so we can all see what you have.

Jeff

Yeah, I did try and post some on the site but the file was too big. I will work the Google drive thing when I get time. 

silverbullet

We may be  interested in parts.Please send pictures of all the parts.We have a new  service.Rebuilding engines and cylinder heads in house. including Hi Performance engines.We will need a good block and head core you send  head we check Cylinder head with a straight edge  special service in  650,800,1100 cc .We will stock 1 engine a  1 hi performance head.We can offer the complete head in stock.

Your // Machine shop they will bore the cylinder and resurface the head if warped.We will let you know.1100cc head almost done.Keep in touch with me

ThanThanks Rich

• 2 weeks later...
I just got the tranny out and will contact you soon. What shape are your trailing arms in? I don't have any but I can show you where I reinforced mine. I have never had any issues

My trailing arms are shot, they are bent up bad. I want to get new ones and have my Welder reinforce them.
I would like some pictures and price for the tranny...lmk when your ready