Quantcast

Kubota RTV400CI/RTV500

Alex

The RTV400CI/RTV500 is part of Kubota's Mid-Size Utility Vehicles. The EFI gas-powered 4WD RTV400Ci and RTV500 feature mid-size utility, agility and the legendary Kubota reliability you need to get the job done. There is a special financing offer currently running as well.

Big Performance: Compact Design Loaded Value

Full Brochure: https://www.kubotausa.com/docs/default-source/brochure-sheets/rtv500.pdf?sfvrsn=e197ac2b_4

Kubota RTV 400

Kubota RTV 500

KUBOTA RTV SERIES - NEW PURCHASE SPECIAL OFFERS

0% A.P.R. for up to 36 Months on your new RTV400/RTV500 Series RTV! (offer ends 06/30/2018)

0% A.P.R. for 36 Months with 0% Down1 OR

0% A.P.R. for 48 Months with 0% Down1 OR

1.99% A.P.R. for 60 Months with 0% Down1

OR

$300 Instant Rebate for Cash or Standard Rate Financing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Smittay
      Looked at a lot of UTVs lately. Couple Questions about Hisun. Some people say they are just cheap with no customer service. Other people seem to have no problems with them.
      Any opinions on Hisun reliability?
      Heard parts are hard to get. Is that true?
      If you had one and didn't like it what do you recommend?

• By LindaCall60
      Purchased a 2011 bighorn banchee. Needs motor work. Not sure what. Husband is mechanic but not computer savvy. So, is there a manual that will tell him how to tear this down?  We have down loaded a service manual, but he says it doesn't tell him what he is looking for. 
    • By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris Ranger 570 4WD On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/166657642388?

• By Kalyla Jackson
      Hey all!
      I'm on a mission to buy my first UTV soundbar as a gift for my dad. I'm aiming for something that offers great sound quality without breaking the bank – my budget is around $250. Right now, I'm considering options like ecoxgear, kemimoto, and boss.
      Does anyone have experience with these brands or specific models that you'd recommend? Any advice or suggestions would be super appreciated!
      Thanks in advance for your help!

• By catalyst
      We own a 2020 Kubota RTV-XG-850, with only 400 hours on it and it has been at the dealer 3+ months. We were just informed our engine failed and requires a complete rebuild at only 400 hours! There is a loss of compression in cylinder #1, which is causing backfiring and a loss of power. There is also excess gas in the engine oil. 
      We are just outside of the manufacture's warranty period, and they are serving us a nearly $5000 repair bill, with only a 90 day warranty.

A member at a different forum had the same issue at 22 hours and fortunately, his RTV is under warranty. He was informed that "short tripping" (as Kubota describes it) causes gasoline to enter into the engine oil, which causes a dilution of engine oil and eventually leads to catastrophic engine failure. This killed our engine in under 400 hours!

Is anyone else with a 2018-2022 XG-850 running into similar issues?