Quantcast

The 2019 Yamaha YXZ1000R is here with new updates

Alex

Introducing the new 2019 YXZ1000R Side-by-Side. Optimized with enhanced gear ratios and paired with new 29-inch Maxxis Bighorn tires; a new oversized radiator relocated behind the seats; new FOX RC2 shocks with updated settings; and enhanced cabin space for increased comfort with lower seats and an updated roof design. Learn more at UTVDriver.com.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By darth vadner
      I have a 2019 hi sun 750 I parked it in my garage last fall and about a month later I went to ride it and I had no power but the battery shows good. I’ve taken the ignition switch out and cleaned it. I cleaned the battery terminals and replace the main relay all my fuses are good. I still show strong battery but get no power, can anyone help or have any ideas? I have yet to find any wires chewed up like from a mouse or anything all the wiring looks good. 
    • By ibike
      Suspected a glazed over clutch bell or the clutch shoes and it appears I’m correct. The Bighorn explorer from TSC 400cc engine only has a dry centrifugal clutch. No wet clutch. Here’s some pics of what I found. 
      Took some Emory cloth and removed the glazing and first ride feels good. Don’t know how long it’ll last but it sure is great now. 

• By Steve B
      My "R" light on the dash will not go out when I take the UTV out of reverse and put it into any other gear. Is this just the light switch issue or will this effect engine performance in the other gears?
    • By donny
      Hey everyone new to forum I have a 2014 Odes raider and a 2009 Suzuki Ozark 250 both down atm 😔
    • By Pilot1996
      When researching the Tracker, I was interested in the 800SX LE. The original sales literature indicated that the LE came with 27x9x14 and 27x11x14 tires. When I went to pick up my Tracker, it had 26” tires on it. I called Tracker before paying for the Tracker and was told they had supply issues and could not get 27” tires. I’m curious to know if anyone has taken delivery of an LE with 27” tires in stalled? I just recently installed 27” tires and am happy with the added ground clearance and beefy look the machine has taken on!