Quantcast

Travis

2019 Pro-MX EPS Mule

19KAF700C_2G1RD1DLF3CG_A.med_.jpg

2019 KAWASAKI MULE PRO-MX

MIDSIZE MULE™ MODEL JOINS KAWASAKI MULE™PRO SIDE X SIDE LINE UP

Following multiple accolades for its MULE™ PRO series, Kawasaki continues to grow the MULE PRO family with the addition of the all-new MULE PRO-MX™ side x side to the 2019 lineup. The MULE PRO-MX features increased recreational abilities and rugged,no-nonsense styling that further establishes the mid-size, compact side x side as the customer’s dependable choice for work or play.

http://www.utvguide.net/2019-kawasaki-mule-pro-mx/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts
      Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!

• By deep woods goat hunter
      I just bought a 2019 Prowler Pro XT, i am installing street legal kit, roof, windshield, back windshield and 2” lift kit. 
      I am searching for recommendations on a sound bar that will fit to this unit well. 
      Open to other accessories i should look into. This Vehicle will be used for farm chores and family cruising around town and what not.

thanks

• By bjones
      2007 610 mule will foul a pug after 1 hr of run time on clock.  Plug will be black with sut.  Buddy go a 610 and it does same thing. Have had dealer adjust valves twice and still does it.  When i bought mule valves were ticking and I ran it that way for some time and took it in and dealer adjusted valves and that is when problem started.  I rechecked valves and the were tight and I adjusted to .005 and still fouls plug.  I always use no ethenal gas and have gone to a hotter plug.  I have read that this is a common problem with mule.  Any help appreciated.
    • By goldstar
      Has anyone put a different brand motor in a mule with a straight shaft,trifugal if so where did you get a tapered sleeve for the primary clutch to work or what other rough can one take to make this setup work. Will a centrifugal clutch work plus converting to chain driven?
    • By UPLou
      Hello, I am looking for a Wheel Bearing Greasing Tool that fits over the axle.  I have found tools that require the axle to be pulled but don't see any that fit over the axle.  Anyone out there have info on what I need.  Thanks, Lou
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By jgreg
      Hello.  I have 2006 kawasaki mule 3010 trans 4x4 that has the drivers side wheel turning inwards while the passenger side is straight.  What would cause this to happen and what would you suggest to repair.  Thanks.  Adjusted the tie rods, but wont fix this.
    • By Earl Middleton
      I have acquired an older Kawasaki Mule 2010 with KAF 540C engine.  The engine is shot so I have the option to either rebuild or replace.  I am thinking a swap to a three cyl diesel out of a Toro mower.  Anyone tried this?  The only reason I am considering this is because I have the mower which is inoperable.  The engine runs great so just wondering if this swap would be feasible?????

• By Travis
      Before
      Crank un-installedPiston INSTALLED after honing.Crank installed after honing.

Last pic is honed.
      Kind of blurry, took it with one hand. It looks better in person. It may not be professional quality but im 99.99999999999999999% sure it will work.
      Did better than I thought i would.

So now, only ONE more obstacle. the crankshaft axial play adjustment BUT
      I need someones opinion ( i took the piston back out afterwards) not sure if you can see it, but in the picture with cylinder honed, it's almost right where the  glare from the light is, and on top of the cylinder directly across from the spot, it looks like the hone didn't get ruffed up.  any ideas? out of round cylinder, cylinder wore and needs bored??

• By Travis
      Just bought a  UTV cloth/tarp cover for the Mule. 39.99 at Cabela's. Real thick with covered vent holes to keep it form being a furnace on the inside.
       Got here in about 4 days.  The camo cover is $70, or you can get the olive drab for $40. Really happy with my purchase
      https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-UTV-Cover/1229734.uts

BUT ,DO NOT! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO UN FOLD, AND PUT THE COVER ON WHILE IT'S WINDY! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO PARAGLIDING.