Quantcast

Can a UTV Pass Through Water about 20inch Deep?

jake gu

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2020 can am maverick trail 1000 4x4  On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/324827257531?

• By johnpeter
      2019 Can-am Maverick X3 XMR Turbo R On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/255167851556?

• By johnpeter
      2018 Can-Am X3 XMR Turbo On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/185085863208?

• By Bret4207
      2019 Coleman Outfitter 550, 160-ish hours. Was driving it slowly and it just slowed down and died. Won't start. Pops once as soon as I start cranking and that's it. I have great blue white spark on the spark tester, jumps 1/2". Changed injector, no joy. Changed plugs to new several times, no joy. Pulled injector power wire and tried ether through air intake after removing air filters- nothing! I do notice if I put my hand over the air intake where the filter goes, I get pressure  pushing back at me. Jumped time? Stuck valve? Is there a decompressor on this that could be malfunc?

This is the one I've had that was inop for months and months while Coleman tried to find someone to fix it. Warranty is long expired now. I'll never have anything good to say about this thing.
    • eManualOnline
    • By IslandHopper
      Can anyone tell me if their MSU 500 or 700 fuel pump and injector cycle when you turn the key on? This will help me rule out the Crank Position Sensor as a problem.
      I just bought this non-running and the service manual is not much help.
      Thanks
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Zeeshan Mehmood
      With the help of this community I choose my UTV model and brand. Now I'm looking for UTV Soundbar. For this purpose i searched on Google and Google suggested me that mentioned page for the UTV recommended soundbar speakers. If anyone have any idea regards to the speakers or soundbars kindly let me know. thank you so much.
      Regards: Zeeshan Mehmood
    • By Zeeshan Mehmood
      Its my 2nd day on this plat form. I'm new here in this community but in these two days I got some Premium recommendations. I was in search of these recommendations form the past few months. Thanks you so much for creating such kind of the community.
      Regards: Zeeshan Mehmood
    • By cliffyk
      View File UTV-ATV US EPA Who Makes What
      This document contains "who makes what ATV/UTV engine" information from the 2021 EPA emission certification database. IT can be interesting seeing where all this stuff actually comes from. It includes model year, engine family, manufactuer (brand) name, actual engine maker, vehicle maker, certified models, displacement (cc), power¹ (kW, multiply by 0.746 for HP), and at what rpm that power was observed...
      ------------------------------------------------------
      ¹ -the output power shown is that observed by the EPA during testing the bare engine (engine driven accessories installed but not active). It is a much more real number than whatever the vendor claims in their ads...
      Submitter cliffyk Submitted 04/22/2021 Category Other UTVs  
    • By cliffyk
      This document contains "who makes what ATV/UTV engine" information from the 2021 EPA emission certification database. IT can be interesting seeing where all this stuff actually comes from. It includes model year, engine family, manufactuer (brand) name, actual engine maker, vehicle maker, certified models, displacement (cc), power¹ (kW, multiply by 0.746 for HP), and at what rpm that power was observed...
      ------------------------------------------------------
      ¹ -the output power shown is that observed by the EPA during testing the bare engine (engine driven accessories installed but not active). It is a much more real number than whatever the vendor claims in their ads...
    • By EY-Parthenon UTV Survey
      Hi UTV Board – We are seeking input for a survey on UTV ownership and will compensate participants for their time.  I work at a market research firm called EY-Parthenon and we are conducting a survey to better understand trends in the UTV community and how riders think about purchasing, using, and outfitting their UTVs. The survey should only take 10-15 minutes to complete, and we will compensate those that finish with a $10 gift card, which can be used at many notable retailers (including Target, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops, and Amazon).  All data will be anonymized and aggregated, and survey respondents will not receive any outreach or solicitation after they have completed the survey.
      Please note that we are keeping this survey open over the next few days, but we may have to close it earlier depending on how many responses we receive. 
      If you are interested in participating in our survey, please click the link here: https://survey.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0GnBAbbntZiIcVn

• Gallery Images