Quantcast

Sector 750 Windshield fogging

skyskidad

We have a new Sector 750 we use on a ranch in Southern Chile.  Very happy with the machine although the first oil change  was insane getting the filter off...  Obviously it is winter there and we are having a real problem with the windshield fogging up in the rain/cold.  I have removed it for safety  to be able to see.  Any suggestions as to how to prevent it or anti-fogging solutions to be used.

Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Amyjou
      Our 2017 Textron Stampede 900 died when driving it (after making a terrible noise).  Now it won’t start. Checked oil and there wasn’t any.  Was given advice that the engine would need to be replaced. Trying to find a used or rebuilt one.  Any recommendations or leads on how I can find one?
    • By Billsectere
      New to the forum. New to UTVs. New to Electric motors.  I just got a 2021 Hisun Sector E to help with moving stuff on my  steep 5 acre wooded mountain patch. Plus I thought it would be fun on the gravel roads in the "neighborhood". Because we are remote and part time to the property, I didn't want the hassle of dumping out old gas or messing with oil and filters and all the usual maintenance of a ICE. But the biggest reason for me was the noise. I test drove the Axis utvs at Tractor Supply Co and they were LOUD. Seemed to ride rough too. If you want quiet, then electric is the way to go. But it does come with a high price tag. And all the electric models are still in their infancy. So its a bit of a gamble too. I bought the property for quiet. I wanted to keep it quiet.
      I liked that the Hisun had the dry cell batteries so there is no maintenance of checking and adding water. I'm a little worried about their lifespan especially after one person's poor utube review about them. But the dealer said the company took that to heart so hopefully changes were made for better batteries. There were no Lithium battery options available anywhere near me. Polaris is supposed to have one later this year. I liked that the Hisun came standard with roof, windshield, winch and trailer hitch. I have had the sector for only one day and worked it and road it good. So far I have a big smile on my face. I wish there was a category for this model on the forum here. Meanwhile, maybe folks will share their insights/ experiences on this thread. I'd like to learn as much about the sector e as I can. There isn't much info in the owners manual.

• By Michael Hudson
      So my wife picked out a brand new Hisun crew 4x4 750 axis 4x4. When it gets hot it shuts off. This vehicle has less than 20 miles. I'm the dark here. First I have no access to a trouble shooting guide and have even blindly performed the "wiggle tests" as I used to do as a drive ability tech on cars professionally. I'm not able to locate what's getting overheated to cause it to shut off. After awhile it'll start right up and no issues. While trying to duplicate the problem sitting at idle, it'll eventually cut off again. Again when cooled off will start again. 

I'm hating this machine and wished she'd gone with a pricier but more reliable sxs. My grizzly 550 rarely gives me issues that isn't my fault. 
    • By J Gill
      any suggestions? my 2019 mule sx fi wont idle down completely, I have to lift the box and flick the throttle lever and it comes back down.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Ric Silveira
      Got me a New Coleman Outfitter 2021 400
      and joining here to hopefully learn lots about it.
      I understand it's not top of the line but couldn't offord other. I'll be using it for riding around the neighborhood and light off reading here in Southwest Florida and not planing on beating it just some fun with my wife
  • Gallery Images