Quantcast

Kleinn Air Horn with onboard Air!!

ErikScott

Part of the tester team and wanted to share some photos of whats coming out soon from Kleinn. Train Horns with 1 gal. on board air tank. This system is tucked out of the way and super loud. The Polaris horn was just not loud enough to get the attention of others. The ability to air up and down quickly is also very convenient. #KleinnAirHorns #TooLoudTooBad #RZR1000-KIT #GM1500-734

RZRKleinnInstall4.jpg

RZRKleinnInstall1.jpg

RZRKleinnInstall3.jpg

RZRKleinnBeauty1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Chauvin
      My 800 sx with 75 hours is under warranty and began rough idle and unburned fuel coming out exhaust. I am located in eastern Arizona 5.5 hour drive from selling dealer (Bass Pro) in Mesa, Az. Called Tracker factory and they tell me there are dealers in Prescott and in Lake Havasu Az in far west Arizona. Tracker needs to find and appoint a dealer in Show Low Az if they want to compete with Polaris in the White Mountains. Show low is only 90 miles from me and I could live with that.
    • By Manfred
      I have a 2020 coleman ut 400. I can"t Find anyone that sells a snow plow system for this model. Need help.....
    • By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris RZR Turbo XP4 Cage, Winch, Tons of upgrades  On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/294427422202?

• By Kontra06
      Thanks for letting me join in!
      Looking at the Tracker 800DSX LE for my "runabout" rig and something to take the grandkids out into the desert dust and brush.
      Kontra06 (Mark Porter)
    • eManualOnline
    • By Susana
      Help! I washed horse manure off of the dump bed and underneath with a garden hose because it was smoking. It was fine when I drove it back to the house. 

when I tried to start it the next day. The screen was black and it wouldn’t turn over. My husband bought a new battery and checked the fuses. I’m stressed I can’t do my daily chores without,