Quantcast

2scoops

Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them. 

Backstory:

Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

Not sure if it will fit the trooper or not but I might have found an axle for the 650 commando on alliexpress for 150 Us shipped to Canada 

Looking for used parts really. Original 2008/2009 model troopers. It appears there are several different axle types/designs/updates. My trooper suspension is specifically modified for the original versions. 

1 hour ago, 2scoops said:

Looking for used parts really. Original 2008/2009 model troopers. It appears there are several different axle types/designs/updates. My trooper suspension is specifically modified for the original versions. 

Oh ok that’s good then, do you have any measurements for the parts you need, Polaris, arctic cat, Yamaha, Suzuki might have comparable  cage and bearings, I have 3 junk Polaris axles here I can measure the cage and bearings on if you need

also I came across a dealer in Alberta that stocks some old original parts, they deal mostly in troopers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.