Quantcast

WTraywick

2016 challenger 700 Rattle noise

2016 cub cadet challenger 700. Anyone else experiencing a rattling noise, sounds like it’s about center of the utv and only does it when it is coasting. Anytime the gas is pressed it will not do it. 

My 2016 Challenger 700 will do this when it is turned off if the accelerator is depressed slightly.  Otherwise no.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By oldryder
      Need a new primary clutch.  Center shaft is scored so not really repairable (although I am going to see if my tool and die maker brother can make a replacement part but that'll take too long to be a replacement option.)
      Dealer price for replacement is over $750!  seems VERY high relative to clutch prices for other UTV's (more than double).
      is there a more reasonable alternate?

thx
      mark in MN
    • By Joe
      ran it saturday and noticed when going in reverse engine revs up but utv doesnt seem to want to move fast enough in reverse... when in forward high or low runs fine! the 550 has 500 miles and also a new belt before we purchased utv used...its belt driven so i believe there is no adjustment for tension could belt be glazed? doesnt look to easy to get to or see
      Thanks Joe
    • By Brian Conley
      2016 Polaris RZR 900s A-arms with ball joints and power steering rods
      These are OEM Arms like new, I installed a complete new lift kit and don't need extra parts laying around.

• By oldryder
      Diesel cub cadet torque converter doesn't shift.  torque converter is stuck in "low".  also doesn't disengage properly at idle.
      visual inspect reveals no obvious problem.  looking for advice on troubleshooting.
      thx to anyone taking the time to offer advice.
      mark in MN
    • By TomWA
      2016 Cub Cadet Challenger 700 has a hitch receiver that requires a vertical pin as opposed to a horizontal pin to attach hitches.  I'm looking for an 18" hitch entender that will attach using a vertical pin and then accept a horizontal pin for a trailer hitch.  I've looked everywhere.  Any ideas on where to find one?  TIA