Quantcast

kkautz

2016 Can am Maverick

Is there a easy fix for a egg shaped hole in a rear control arm mount?  I just purchases this machine and found the bold wasn't tight and hole is now egg shaped in frame bracket.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kinarfi
      My right rear wheel bearing has gone bad and made lots of horrid noises before I got it into the garage, I'm trying to break the 36mm nut so I can get at everything, but so far, all I have broken is my 1/2" breaker bar, I guess 6' of extension pipe was a bit too much - busted the 1/2" square piece, banged my wife's shin and bent a lug bolt that I'll have to replace. Called a friend and he came over with his 3/4" drive set and broke the nut loose while I stood on the brakes with 4 X 4 and lockers. Any advanced advice for what I'm going to find, I'm done with it for the day and going to go play with the grand kids.
      Kinarfi
    • By NewCadetOwner
      Just wanted to pass along my little project after not finding any ready made accessories for adding a rear winch.  I always say a front winch is to get others out of trouble.  A rear winch is to get me out of trouble.   I had my local steel shop bend up a rear bracket and integrated it into the rear frame of the machine.  I extended the rear hitch and utilized the existing rear pin with the new bracket.   The bracket bolts to existing holes on each side of frame and is super strong.  I bought a 3500lb winch from Harbor Freight that matches the OEM front winch in all respects except the labels.   I added a second corded remote to the dash and extended the power leads to reach the rear with the control box mounted with the front one.  Total project cost was $225.
    • By David Wilson
      Have a early model 550 hisun UTV is stuck in rear diff lock found a broken red wire in the cable for the diff , Repaired but still wont come out of lock possition can you help ?
      Dave
    • By Justin
      Rear Driveshaft Replacement Part????