Quantcast

DAW

Hisun 800

I am working on a 800 which seams to go in gear but does not turn the drive shaft. Does not drive in forward or reverse. I cannot see anything mechanical wrong with it.

David

I know this might sound silly, but have you checked the CVT belt to make sure it is not broken? This is what a broken belt sounds like.

Don't sound silly to me at all. I will check again. I have come to a brick wall. It doesn't have but 56 miles on it. It was running when I parked it now it won't go.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dwight
      Hi new to the Joyner trooper family just purchased a 2008 trooper, however the speedometer , coolant temp and voltmeter are not working I was hoping it was a continuity or ground issue but the copper is testing good, it appears the voltmeter is bad as my fluke works off the plug-in behind the gauge, tested the water temp sensor have 5 volts arriving, and approximately 3000 ohms on sensor cold no idea what I should get. As far as the speedometer have no idea how to test again copper seems to have good continuity. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks Dwight 
    • By TomWA
      When starting out, if I put it in low gear and don't hold it there until it starts moving forward, it will jump out of gear with loud grinding noise.  Any recommendations?
    • By Lyonel Geary
      Have 2014 Bennche (Hisun) 700 EFI Four Seater.  Have great difficulty getting out of whatever gear its in.  Very often, have to shut engine off to move gear shift.    Is there a way to decrease idle speed? 
    • By moparman48081
      i have a coleman 500 outfitter 
      engine will not turn over by using the ignition but will when you jump the starter silenoid 
      also when it is running using this the battery is not charging 
      i have replaced the ignition and starter sileniod still no difference 
      near the passenger side wheel well area there was a wire with a plug that had a plug with resistor on it and the resistor is fried i havent been able to figure out a replacement part for it 
      im hoping someone has some ideas on this 

• By David Dissler
      We bought a Hisun sector one 1000 2017 model bought it in 2018 20 some hours they put a transmission in 30 some hours they put a motor in Pedro Mario Mario‘s boss and Neil they lied would not send parts they sent a team Appear to work on it and could not speak no English at all and had a problem with it since day one and a year later still have problems the machine is a piece of crap and there is nothing Hisun will do for that machine at all except oh you’re #Warranty is out