Quantcast

Rifleman1775

Hello everybody. Newb here. Just bought my first UTV a couple weeks ago. Needed a set of wheels to use while hunting and mostly around my small acreage. Got a heck of a deal on a new to me 2017 Mule SX SE that's not even due for the first service. And it came with a trailer to haul it around on.  Got lots of questions that I hope can get answered on this forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Earlier this week — and after much anticipation — Lexus unveiled the new 2022 LX 600 SUV. It's a luxurious American version of the new Land Cruiser and shares a V6 powertrain with the new Toyota Tundra pickup. The LX wasn't a shock; it's just about the most characteristically "Lexus" vehicle one could imagine, except perhaps the LS sedan. But Lexus also released a different vehicle you would not have expected this week.
      At the end of the LX announcement video, Lexus teased a new mobility concept called the "Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle," or ROV. It's an all-terrain vehicle — or, as we will choose to interpret it, a supremely badass golf cart — that runs on a hydrogen combustion engine. Sadly, Lexus did not include an utterly superfluous spindle grille, although the shape of the front end will certainly remind you of that shape.

An ATV makes perfect sense as a showcase for hydrogen combustion. One of the technology's most significant drawbacks for current production use is that it can't produce as much power as gasoline combustion engines with the same size engine footprint. So a low-speed wood path cruiser could get away with far less power than a recreational on-highway vehicle.
      Read more from source: https://www.gearpatrol.com/cars/a37974052/lexus-off-road-atv-concept/
    • By J Gill
      any suggestions? my 2019 mule sx fi wont idle down completely, I have to lift the box and flick the throttle lever and it comes back down.
    • By Ric Silveira
      Got me a New Coleman Outfitter 2021 400
      and joining here to hopefully learn lots about it.
      I understand it's not top of the line but couldn't offord other. I'll be using it for riding around the neighborhood and light off reading here in Southwest Florida and not planing on beating it just some fun with my wife
    • By res2fr
      Hello All,

I am trying to find a Scanner that is works for a 2016 MSU500. I found the Tiny Scan TS301 that looks like a decent Scanner but so far have not been able to get confirmation that this works on and older model. It has been stated that it works on the 2019 and newer but not sure about older models. It appears that the ECM/ECU/EFI modules are likely interchangeable between a 2016 and the newer 2019 and on but not sure of the Scanner. I am waiting for feedback from Hisun on this issue right now.
       If this unit is not usable for my model year has anyone found and a Diagnostic Scanner for the older machines, one that works and is Affordable?
      Thanks for reading my post and any information that you may have to share,
      Robert
    • eManualOnline
    • By johnpeter
      2019 Arctic Cat UTV/Utility WILDCAT XX On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/255174885571?