Quantcast

Trooper Help

Racinaround

My Renegade has the same 1100cc engine.  So, I'm basing my response on comparing your images with my engine.  The two larger holes are for connecting the cooling system.  The one near the flywheel has about a 5" radiator hose going to a T-connector.  One leg of the T-connector goes to the front of the engine and the other leg  goes to the radiator.  The two smaller holes in the third picture is for bolting an engine lift eye bracket (for lack of a better term).

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

I can only recommend you contact the Joyner dealer in Phoenix, AZ.  I haven't had any luck with them responding to my emails, but you may fair better.  This is the number I've found (480) 882-9612.  Don't know if it is still valid.  You might search online for other dealers around the country.  One blog site said that the Chery 1100cc engine is very similar to the Ford U.S. CVH motor.  But without a thermostat housing, there's no way to know if they are the same as the CHV motor's housing.

If you are near a John Deere dealership, they might be able to get you the housing.  Here's why.  The John Deere 825i Gator uses the same Chery 800cc engine that the early Renegades had.  The 800cc engine is the same as the 1100cc engine with many of the same parts.  the major difference is the extra cylinder. (3-cyl vs 4-cyl).  There are some other brands of UTVs that use the same 800cc or 1100cc motor.  Textron's Prowler Pro uses the 800cc Chery engine.   The Reeper also uses the same engtine as does some other less well-known brnads.  If the SxS is gas powered and is a 3-cyl 800cc or 4-cyl 1100cc engine, it's most likely the Chery engine.  It's relatively common in South America, Africa and of course, Asia.

Here are the part numbers for everything associated with the thermostat and housing that I've stumbled across a couple of years ago.:

EPR# / PART # / NAME

Quantity is one each for all parts except the flange bolt and the T-connection (2 req'd).

02.DLJ.GB50-18 / GB50-18 / 'O' RUBBER RING
02.DLJ.372-1306016 / 372-1306016  / SEAT-THERMOSTAT OUTER
02.DLJ.372-1306020 / 372-1306020 / THERMOSTAT ASSY
02.DLJ.372-1306001 / 372-1306001 / SEAT-THERMOSTAT
02.DLJ.Q1840850 / Q1840850 / HEXAGON FLANGE BOLT
02.DLJ.372-1306012 / 372-1306012 / SEAT-THERMOSTAT INNER
02.DLJ.372-1306018 / 372-1306018 / SEAT–THERMOSTAT

02.S650.04.02.02 / S650.04.02.02.00 / “T”connection

Good luck in getting your ride back on the road.