Quantcast

I thought spring was here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Travis you wouldn't be saying this if you lived where I do. We get only about 5 months of good weather and only 2 1/2 months of warmer to hot. When we pile on layers we use down filled coats etc. Too cold for too long. I welcome warmer and hot weather, I'll suffer a sun burn, just don't get enough warm weather north of your border, not state border.

Cows are liking all the grass, seedheads sprouting up everywhere, and needing to mow everytime you blink.

2 hours ago, Willy M said:

Travis you wouldn't be saying this if you lived where I do. We get only about 5 months of good weather and only 2 1/2 months of warmer to hot. When we pile on layers we use down filled coats etc. Too cold for too long. I welcome warmer and hot weather, I'll suffer a sun burn, just don't get enough warm weather north of your border, not state border.

I got sunburn on my arms today from mowing, not terrible just a little pink.

@kenfain  I'm sure you remember the summer of 2011? The spigot shut off for A WHILE

8 hours ago, Travis said:

Cows are liking all the grass, seedheads sprouting up everywhere, and needing to mow everytime you blink.

I got sunburn on my arms today from mowing, not terrible just a little pink.

@kenfain  I'm sure you remember the summer of 2011? The spigot shut off for A WHILE

Yeah, it does get dry in the summer. It's funny watching all those cool fronts, bouncing off our high pressure bubble, that typically surrounds the entire state. That bubble hasn't really formed yet this year, so we've had actual weather, like the rest of the U.S. And its sure been nice.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris RZR 100S, Race Ready On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/386728557369?

• By Hutch
      Okay everyone, need some help here. I got my 2014 Bennche Bighorn 700 from my father inlaw. He has had it since new and as far as I know never had any problems with it until recently. It began with it being hard to start and having to give it some throttle for it to start up. Then it wouldn't stay running once it did start. If you go to start it, it will fire right off and only run for a split second and then die. If you give it some throttle it will start and stay running as long as your foot is on the pedal. While it's running its pretty rough and backfires. Here is a list of everything I've done so far. Initially I checked compression and it was low. I changed the cylinder, piston and rings. Took the head apart cleaned and laped the valves. Checked timing a few times. Adjusted the valves. New spark plug. Checked the air filter, it was fine. New battery. Changed the fuel pump because of a broken fitting. Changed the fuel filter, lines and fuel injector. Dumped the old fuel and put new in. Changed the air idle control, TPS, MAP sensor, Voltage Regulator, ECU and harness. I was getting codes 31, 107, 113 and 122 on the display. Once I changed the ECU no more codes have been displayed but still have the same issues. All fuses look good and as far as I can tell Grounds are good unless there are some I can't find. I'm at a loss here. Not really sure where to go. Compression was better after everything I did but I don't remember the numbers. I'll have to check it again if someone thinks that could be the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    • By Wandering Bison
      Hey everyone,

I am looking for people who enjoy remote adventures to test a new service I have launched, I thought I'd reach out to the community here.

Almost three years ago, my travels took me to Cape Scott Provincial Park, at the northern end of Vancouver Island,  a remote area on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, where I spent a week. While there, I realized I would have had no way of getting notified of a distant earthquake and the resulting tsunami. My Garmin inReach would have allowed me to call for help in an emergency or to get a current forecast, but it couldn't alert me in the case of an immediate risk. Imagine a similar situation in an area at risk from flash flooding, forest fires or a tornado. When I got back to civilization, I tried to find a solution. Surprisingly, no one offered a notification solution using a satellite device like inReach!

So, I founded a company called Adiona Alert to provide the service I needed but couldn't find. 

After more than two years of work, including testing the service over the last six months throughout North America and issuing over 2000 safety alerts, including severe weather, to our small fleet of test devices, we are beginning to invite people to join our Early Access program so they can start using the service today for free! 

Given where your adventures likely take you, this community would be perfect to test the service.

As we slowly add small groups of users, It would be great if some of you would apply for our Early Access program. You would get these potentially live-saving alerts for free. All I ask in return is to share your thoughts, suggestions, and even complaints with my team to improve the solution.

I would love you to visit our website - AdionaAlert.com, to learn more and apply for our Early Access program.

Thanks for considering this, and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

J.S.
    • By Robert Mack
      I have a Kubota RTV900 that I am having issues with......it will start up, run about 10-15 seconds then die......turn the key off and wait a few minutes, and the same thing happens. I have gone through all the steps listed to bleed and prime the pump even though I did not run out of fuel....and I cracked the lines on the injector pump and watched fuel pump out as I crank it, so I am not convinced that it is a fuel injector issue......is there a relay that could be causing this? What is the starter timer relay that people have mentioned and what does it do?
    • By Steelheader09
      My 2014 Bobcat 3650 has started running rough. It starts fine. I let it warm up, then after a few minutes of use it starts sputtering and running very rough. Then stalls. It usually will start back up but continues running rough. If i let it cool off, it will run fine again for a few minutes, then repeat the process.