Quantcast

HI, I have a textron stampede 900x  & my gauges were flashing on & off intermittently also headlights occasionally. Somewhere I saw to check grounds there are at least 3 .Well the one right of the negative battery terminal was loose,so I wiggle the cables a little bolt head for ground to frame broke off no effort. must have been over torqued from factory. Check those ground it's easy to do. Only problem is bolt thread was broken off in frame, easy fix, get a self tapping screw about 1/8" in diameter and drill it into frame. You have to use the heavy duty ones,like roofers use. I sanded the frame a little also . It could leave you stranded so check them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's a good tip, even for a car. I'm a member on several car forums, and it's a common problem. Sometimes it just causes overall mahem, nothing specific, just electrical gremlins. Ends up being a faulty ground connection.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.