Quantcast

Anylizer

Joyner Renegade

I know this is the Trooper catagory, but since there is not one for the Renegade, I thought I would add it here. Maybe we could get a Renegade catagory.

The Renegade seems to have the same rear drivline issues as the Trooper. Joyner does have the upgraded CV style for them. The shaft is about an inch shorter than the Trooper's. I highly suggest you replace yours if you haven't already. Thanks A.

Yes it is fine for you to post here. You are welcome to be part of the team.

Did Joyner acknowledge the problem and say they were going to upgrade? They did step up and take care of the Trooper issue, I can't imagine they wouldn't do the same for you.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Oh yeah, they acknowledged it after the failure. Wish they had let me know before my customers had problems, but that's not how they operate. They did pony up parts for all that I have sold though. Just wanted to let everyone else know. A.

Oh yeah, they acknowledged it after the failure. Wish they had let me know before my customers had problems, but that's not how they operate. They did pony up parts for all that I have sold though. Just wanted to let everyone else know. A.

Thanks Tim, I've just received the Trooper rear drivelines so my wait will be the longest again, but worth it. How many miles was on the clock before the failure occurred?

Cheers Mike.

This was the first failure for any of my Renegades. Most have several hundred miles, "no failure". This particular machine had 80 mi. Was owned by a survey company, bought it friday, came in the next tues. They destroyed the front drive train trying to get it out. They twisted one of the front drive axles completely off. Not normal useage. A.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MassBuck400
      I purchased this Buck 400 last year and having a few issues. Maybe some members have had these and fixed them.
      Here are my current issues with the B400. 1. Starting has become a challenge. Not the actual starting of the engine but to keep it running. When I turn the key, it starts up but as soon as I let go of the key and it turns back, the 400 dies. I have learned if I hold the key for a few seconds it will remain running.  Not a clue as to what would cause this or how to fix it? 2. This thing  is very hard to get in gear now. It grinds a lot before it goes in gear. Maybe the clutch needs adjusting? 3. I jerks a lot on take off. This could also be the clutch?   Any help would be appreciated.   
    • By M C
      Hey guys just bought a 07 trooper. Previous owner stated it ran great etc prior to clutch job then had issues. I drained tank, replaced plugs etc. found one of the injectors connectors was not connected and plugged it in. Solid 50psi fuel pressure.  It starts easier than previously on 3 cylinders but still runs very very poorly. I’m thinking the sound I’m hearing is it detonating at around 3k. It kinda sputters and falls apart. Sounds like clicking or something when it happens. I am at a bit of a loss, compression is a solid 150psi across the board with no movement. Verified spark and now am assuming all injector are functioning more or less correct as if I unplug any one it sound terrible at idle. 

A note, I tapped plugs at .7 manual called for .9-1.1 but that seems super over doing it but I will try adjusting them to 1.0
      additionally I’ve noticed the fan in rear doesn’t turn on. 

anyone with any help I will be in your debt.
    • By EJR
      I have a 2012 Coleman (hisun) hs700. The cooling fan quit working. I replaced the water temp sensor/ radiator fan switch located towards the bottom of the radiator. That did not cure the problem. I also put 12v directly to the fan to make sure the fan was still good. I then took the harness off the new temp sensor and shorted it to turn on the fan and nothing. Is there something else in line I should look at? I also found the sensor at the motor and jumpered through it. Still did not work.
      Any suggestions? 
      Thanks
    • By AshUoB
      Hello everyone,
      I am a mechanical engineering student who is trying to design a UTV to be used by maintenance workers around parks and university campuses. One of our unique selling points was that the rear cargo area would be modular so it can be swapped out for different "rear modules". For example, it could just be cargo hold but also a cage, refrigeration, more passenger seats or carrying woodchip etc.
      What would be an easy way of detaching the different rear modules and swapping with a new one? A way of securing it to the frame but also allowing it to be removed with ease. From what I've seen, most UTV bodies are directly bolted to the frame.
      Thank you for reading.
      Ash
    • By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!