Quantcast

Dragon Fire World Cup 15th 2008

utvman

With the Arizona Premier of Thrillbillies Friday night the 14th at DragonFire Racing, we thought the timing would be perfect to have our Race the following day, allowing some of the race footage to be used in next year’s Thrillbillies movie.

Do to the short time frame to put this together, Julie at ET has agreed [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Copperline
      I have a Coleman 550 (hisun). Wouldnt start and was sucking instead of blowing through the spark plug hole. Got to the timing chain and it was very loose and for sure the timing was way off. Got the tensioner off and set it to TDC and got the cam gear back aligned. Put the chain back on and set the tensioner as instructed and the chain is still very loose. I extended the tensioner as far as it would go to test and the chain is still loose. 
      Any ideas what could be broken or wrong? Why would the chain be so loose?

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris RZR 100S, Race Ready On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/386728557369?

• By mehe
      Hi everyone and I hope that is not a too forward questions for us newbies. 
      My husband and I are ready (next Spring) to open our newly developed nudist campground in Iowa and we are now looking for interesting activities to host. 
      Don't worry we are not going to try and sell you a membership because as of 2 weeks ago all of our 50 campsites are sold out for the 2024 season. 
      It was my job to sell site and now that is complete i am looking for interesting actives host for weekend. 
      We have 300 acres of woods, grassland, swamps and 2 small ponds/lakes and dozens of miles of riding trails.
      we have gotten county approval for the complete 300 acres to be clothing optional. 
      We think we have a great spot for a weekend or several day ATV / mudder event. 
      Clothing would be optional for all participants and plenty of room for overnight camping and outdoor group showers. 
      Now we are looking to you pro  ATV riders to let us know if you think your group of people would fit in with ours. 
      Feel free to ask anything you would like to get a better idea of what we offer.

• By grck1
      Hi all have a issue with non start
       Turns over happily,  can smell fuel when crank and have check the injector is fireing.  The spark seems weak and spraying easy start down the intake it won't even cough. Have checked all wiring and repair some dodgy bits, now thinking the pick up Coil maybe bad . Check the manual and it gives a resistance of 459 to 561ohms as spec, mine is reading 204. 

Would this indicate a bad pick up Coil and cause the no start,  weak spark? 
      Would the lower reading resistance alter the spark timing? 

Ready to burn the thing at the moment lol

Thanks geoff
    • By Fabio
      Thank for having me here!
      New proud owner  of a 13 hisun HS 800 and here is some back story.
      I got the machine apart, most of the head and timing chain and some electrical.
      Now, i put everything back together using the original service manual but now im stuck on timing the engine.
      When i look at flywheel i have 2 marks , but both looks like it says "1" .
      I'm confusing in how do i set the timing on this machine and if anyone has done anything like that and could shed some light on this, it would be great.
      im using the motorcycle doctor instruction but even on his , show that i should have T1 and T2 making on flywheel.
      here some pictures of those marking