Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Dragon Fire World Cup 15th 2008

With the Arizona Premier of Thrillbillies Friday night the 14th at DragonFire Racing, we thought the timing would be perfect to have our Race the following day, allowing some of the race footage to be used in next year’s Thrillbillies movie.

Do to the short time frame to put this together, Julie at ET has agreed [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By brostar
      BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY SALES:
      This runs from now and includes Black Friday to Cyber Monday.
      Ask before you buy as I will need to adjust your price so you get the discount. ATV / UTV parts & Accessories sell out fast this time of year even without the Black Friday sales so it is first in first served with no rainchecks. 
      Windshields & Cabs are not kept in stock, they are made to order. Windshields have a build time of 4 working days. Cabs are up to 15 working days due to heavy sales. The cut off for Cabs will be the 30th of November for a Xmas delivery. For Windshields it will be around the 15th of December.
      Free shipping is just for the Lower 48. For Hawaiian, Alaskan & Canadian or other international orders we can ship through USPS or if you sign up with MyUS.com we can free ship down to them and they have the best international shipping charges I've found.
      Want a discount for another part not listed. Just ask. Email me here - [email protected]  Give us time to reply, this is our busy season and not all emails can be answered straight away.

Go to the following websites for product info and pricing to work out your price with the discount.
      Main Website: https://pacificeagleutv.com/
      New Website under construction:  https://pacificeaglepowersports.com/  
      One of our eBay stores  https://www.ebay.com/str/pacificeagleutv   Just look on eBay, don't buy. If you buy on eBay, there will be no discount. Check it out and tell us what you need and I will pass that discount onto you.  

15% OFF EVERYTHING LISTED HERE.
      That includes our Snow Plows Kits. If you are going to buy one you don't want to miss out on this. Remember, if these are sold out, there are no rainchecks. Some Snow Plows will sell out.
      ATV - UTV Snow Plows & Snow Plow Mounts - For Most makes and models. If you have a 2" front receiver like most do on here, we have that 2" plow mount that can also house a winch mount. 
      ATV - UTV Winches  - For all ATV & UTV Models

10% OFF EVERYTHING LISTED HERE. Check out our website for your model. 
      UTV Windshields - Doors - Tops - Back Panels - Full Cabs.
      If you miss these discounts and are reading this later on, just hit me up for a 5% discount on everything we sell and you will get it. Just mention UTV Board. 

• By Jhen
      I just purchased a Joyner Trooper T2.  Does anyone know if it can be registered to use on the roads in Arizona?  It has the street legal stuff like mirrors and turn signals.  It also has catalyst and air sensor.  I tried to get it insured and insurance told me "it's a dune buggy".   We don't insure dune buggies!   The title, which I can't get changed until the 28th of July (appointment issues) shows Joyne  ATV.  I really enjoy the Trooper and it fills the bill for what my wife and I were looking for.   
    • By johnpeter
      2018 Polaris RZR 1000 XP Turbo Race Ready Podium Winner On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-1000-XP-Turbo-Race-Ready-Podium-Winner/124107106871?

• By bamakid
      dose anyone know how to time  a 2015 Massimo msu 500 utv 
    • By robert whitaker
      Looking for any info on the new 2020 kawasiki tery 1000? Any problems with it?