Quantcast

Joshua Matiyasic

2018 Massimo MSU 500 performance parts

I have a 2018 Massimo MSU 500. I have looked everywhere for performance parts and all I have been able to find is the dyno bost module and a K&N air filter. does anyone know of any other parts out there or interchangeable parts from other makes or models?

So, just wondering how your search for parts is gong.  Have you come up with anything new?  Did you try the performance chip?  The air filter?  Any news?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bentley76
      I am working on a ride for a friend of mine, it is a Gunner 250. Machine was parked last year because it wouldn't idle right. It would idle way up then back down to almost stalling so they parked it. His kid now wants to ride it again so we've gotten it out. First thing we did was drain old gas and re-fill. Changed filter and spark plug. It will start right up but immediately dies. Checked for fuel pressure it and it is good. You can spray starting fluid in fuel injection and it will do the same thing. Fires right up then dies. Anyone have a clue what this could be? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks
    • By Liv4upoutdoors
      I just got an enclosure today from Vista Quad Gear on Amazon.  I'm sharing this info because I was surprised at the quality of it and the price.  It came a week early.   I put it on today.  Its not perfect.  I need to extend the bottom of the door toward the front step but other then that I'm extremely happy with.   Front by the windshield is about 2 inchs short but w/ velcro no problem.    I priced building a cover/enclosure myself.   For this delivered price its well worth it.  If your looking for an enclosure for a 410 t boss this is it.  Comes in camo or black.  Will try and attach pictures and a link to amazon.  p.s. I have no ties to this company.  lol..... I just want others to know it will fit a t boss 410.  😉  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TPUBKH8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• By johnpeter
      2018 Can-am Maverick X3 Turbo R XMR On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Can-am-maverick-x3-turbo-XMR-195-HP-tune-32-wheels-Rockford-Fosgate-Stereo/313374787106?

• By Travis
      Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts
      Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!

• By Liv4upoutdoors
      I just bought a 2019  MSU 400 w/ 700 miles.  I got it home yesterday and noticed a faint rubber burning smell.  I can't track it down.  I'm on dirt so its not tires and pavement.  Parking brake is off.  Temp on the machine appears fine.  Thx for any suggestions   I thought maybe belt but I'm not racing nor going but a mile or two.   
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By KenL
      I've looked long and hard and can't find an oil filter.  Wondering if there is one.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Also, live in Canada - we have no Massimo service centers or dealers, only HiSun.  Are HiSun and Massimo related?
    • By Chris Watts
      Good afternoon wanted to say hello I just picked up a nice 2008 MSU 500 for my kids/teens to drive around. Going to be scouring the forums and bugging a lot of people to get some hopefully easy questions answered. I keep getting told that a lot of the stuff/parts is interchangeable with rhino parts so hopefully that makes things easy if I need to replace items. Thanks for the warm welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    • By Joe Breaux
      Got a 2017 Massimo MSU500 UTV with thermostat malfunction.. hot light comes on in 4-5 minutes but radiator is ice cold... where exactly is it?  The hose neck on the head has nothing in it.  I was told it was down by oil drain plug.. only thing I see is water pump.. Is in inside pump housing?  Cant find any exploded diagrams that show it.. how to I remove it? any help would be appreciated
    • By David Augusta
      I am wokring on a MSU 500 that ran out of fuel and now , will not start. Pump runs and the injector shoots out a good pressure. There is good spark. Valve clearance is correct.How much pressure does the  pressure release system release ? I am showing only 8 to 10 lbs  ( unless my guage is bad).  The unit was possibly submerged ; lots of mud on everything.  Any suggestions ???
    • By owencole15
      Massimo 500 will only crank when I jump solenoid with screwdriver cranks right up and runs great. But won’t start with key doesn’t do anything when I turn the key. Only thing it does is power everything as in dash and fuel pump then have to jump solenoid to crank up and drive.