Quantcast

I have a Joyner 1100cc Sand Viper in need of repair.  Does anyone know a repair shop or mechanic that services these in southern California?

There's one in Tahachapi, CA that was trying to drum up business.  I don't know anything about them.  If you search on this UTV board, you might find their posting.   Search "southern ca" and you'll find a posting from WCF.

West Coast Fabrication we can help you with the joyner 

661 822 8111

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alejandro Arguello
      I just went once to do some mudding and loved it.
      Looking around and the only utv for 4 i could find in my price range was a joyner.
      None of the people that were there had joyners. And when i asked why all they could say is that bc its chinese and not good.
      Well none of them have ever owned one so how could they tell its junk?
      So can anyone tell me if its worth buying a joyner or save more and buy a different utv?
      Thank you
    • By Tn. Renegade Rider
      Bought new in 2014 Renegade 1100.       Life got in the way and only put 80 miles on it up till now.  During that 5 year time the fuel would go bad and I would drain the tank and refill. Always used 100% gas [never ethanol].  It is garage kept and never spent a night outside.
      Now that I have time to use it, I am having issues.   It will start and run fine for about 10 minutes, and then it will start to miss and then eventually die. After letting it sit for about 30 minutes is will start back up, and start doing the same thing again.
      I have put new plugs in it and have replaced the fuel filter. 
      Any suggestions on what this problem could be?
      Thanks in advance for your help,
      Steve B.
    • By CYJSP2009
      Hi All, 
      Joyner 650 commando rear differentail and its parts are avaialbe now. 
      Qty is limited. Any one who is in need please contact [email protected] 
      Thanks 

• By SethZ28
      Hello everybody, Im new the forum actually it's my 1st post. I just recently purchased a used 08 trooper at the local bank. It has 535 miles and its camo. That had it as a repo, everything seems to be in really good shape. There's just 1 problem it won't run. They said it needed a ECU I purchased a ECU still nothing. All the lights work, 4 wheeldrive works, horn works, and everything else up front. The engine will crank but wont start no fuel or spark, fuel pump won't even run and the fan will not come on. Crossed over the relays to turn fans on fuel pump and get spark. Still nothing, I would really appreciate any good advise on which direction to go next.
      Thanks Seth
    • By Pierre
      Hey people! I'm looking for a ring and pinion  set for my rear diff. The bolts that hold the pinion shaft cover in place decided to pull threads and my pinion gear broke some teeth. Any help would be appreciated! I priced out a new diff and it's worth a lot for something that is prone to failure. Thanks in advance