Quantcast

Need help with my 2018 strike 250

Jose760

• 3 months later...

Getting harder now that Matt is gone. Guy just needed more support or more sales.  I will try to help though. 

Things you can try to find. 

- New Tranny or tranny parts (good luck, I think they were just found but I bet there are only a few put in. Maybe you could find a pre 2015 tranny to install. 

- New Sproket could get you 2-3 mph

- Somehow  if you can find a way to purchase a pre-flashed ECU but I dont even know if that is possible.  Or find someone that can flash your ECU, would get you up toward 9k RPM. 

- ECU flash got me to 30 mph.  Tranny can get these up  next to 50 mph from what I understand. 

I am no expert and wanted to try to help. Many of us on this forum were helped by those before us. I certainly hope this crown find some traction. They are very cool little machines that run well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Felderlostnspace
      2016, Hisun 500 turns over great but Spark plug is firing when I turn the ignition key on. I’ve got good fuel pressure to the injector. Pulled plug out and it is wet with. gasoline. Air filter is clean. Turns over great just does not even try to pop or start.. I’ve checked off uses and they are good when I turn the key on I’m getting power to the injector.. I’m not hearing the injector pulsing, but may just be my hearing.. With the spark plug getting wet with gas I feel like the injector is pulsing and spraying. Any suggestions would be great. I don’t know the hours on the unit offhand, but it has 600 miles on it. Thank you for your comments and advanced.
    • By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By Steve R
      after looking at the diagnostic procedures in this forum, I am finding my Gunner 250 does not have an engine warning light on the dash. i have tried to see if any other symbols flash, but nothing seems to project an error code. i have not engine spark. I do not get a start of the fuel pump. I have replaced the ignition coil, the ECU (MT05) and the voltage regulator. I could really use a diagram for the 250 model. i need a place to start checking the electrical system.
    • By johnpeter
      2023 Can-Am Maverick Sport XMR 1000R RED TITANIUM On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/156096225938?

• By CBS
      View File 2018 HISUN HS-550 Sector Rural King Manuals
      This is the Service manual, Parts manual, Owners manual, plus much more for my 2018 HS-550 RK UTV Side-by-Side.
      Submitter CBS Submitted 03/02/2024 Category Hisun