Quantcast

Polaris RANGER RZR Crushes at Heartland Challenge

The Polaris RANGER RZR continues its winning ways, this time taking two of the three podium spots overall, at the first-annual Heartland Challenge UTV endurance race, in Carlisle, Iowa.

The three-hour UTV race, saw Polaris’ Region Sales Manager Matt Lube and Steve Muncur winning the 850cc stock class as well the Overall race in their Polaris RANGER RZR S. Second overall went to Karst Motorsport’s RANGER RZR. Third in 850cc stock class went to CST Racing, a local farmer and enthusiast, who purchased a RANGER RZR only six days prior to the race.

“This was a great first-time, endurance event,” said Race Winner and Polaris Region Sales Manager, Matt Lube. “The weather and mud definitely added to the challenge but the RANGER RZRs shined among the competition. It is truly impressive how well these machines performed and held up to the elements.”

PolarisRZR-Heartland-1-734038.jpg

About Polaris

With annual 2007 sales of $1.8 billion, Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets all terrain vehicles (ATVs), including the Polaris RANGERâ„¢, snowmobiles and Victory motorcycles for recreational and utility use.

Polaris is a recognized leader in the snowmobile industry; and one of the largest manufacturers of ATVs in the world. Victory motorcycles, established in 1998 and representing the first all-new American made motorcycle from a major company in nearly 60 years, are rapidly making impressive in-roads into the cruiser and touring motorcycle marketplace. Polaris also enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Pure Polaris apparel, accessories and parts, available at Polaris dealerships.

Polaris Industries Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PII,” and the Company is included in the S&P Small-Cap 600 stock price index.

Information about the complete line of Polaris products, apparel and vehicle accessories is available from authorized Polaris dealers or anytime from the Polaris homepage at www.polarisindustries.com.

UTV Industry News

View the full article