Quantcast

johnney

2011 yardsport ys 400

i have a 2011 ys 400 when I start it cold it revs real high and when it warms up it won't  idle,    ive'e  been through the carb twice and cleaned out the gas tank , still no change

HELP............................................. JOHN IN MN.

Does it have a manual choke? is it working properly? 

the choke should move accordingly to how much you choke it. Full choke, the air butterfly should be closed, 1/2 choke, about 1/2 way open.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TIC
      hi. i got a 2017 warrior 700 . fuel injected, suddenly it wont idle, wont start unless i press peddle then it starts with clutch engaged, i can tell  the cicuit aint working for idle maybe fuse. ordered manual from sc autosports, taking its sweet time , dont know were anything is , is there a fuse block or something, anyone familier with the fuel injection on them things
    • By johnney
      does anyone know if this ys 400 has any electrical part that  meters the fuel, can't this thing to idle at all, been through the carb twice.
      any help would appreciated
    • By Tomoto
      Hey folks. I recently acquired a pre-owned Hisun 500, carburated. And surprise... it has issues.
      When cold, it typically starts without any issues, but once it warms up it tends to sputter and stall out. When accelerating, you can also feel it hesitating occasionally, and when you stop or put her into reverse, she will often stall.  The fuel is clean, I installed a new fuel filter, and the air filter is clean. Though the fuel pump appears to be working ok, it makes a strange knocking sound whenever power is put to it.  I've never heard anything like it, and I'm not sure if its shot or just a cheap Chinese pump thing. I have an aftermarket pump coming, and I've ordered a new ignition coil as well on the off chance that it is faulty. I am hoping replacing these two parts will solve the issue,  and if it does I will post the results here. 
      If not, anyone have any other ideas?  Also, I've noticed it is very difficult to find parts for this make... any suggestions on a good source for Hisun parts? I appreciate any comments or insights. 
    • By The Picker
      Just replaced master brake cylinder and have been bleeding the brakes with no success. Is there any sequence in which they have to be done?
    • By johnpeter
      2011 Polaris Razor 170 On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Polaris-RZR-170-Black-Red-UT-ATV-Kids-UTV/183837500929?