Quantcast

Thomas T.

Massimo power steering kit

I have a 2014 massimo 500. Where is the best place to order an power steering kit for it. Real hard to steer. Thanks in advance

I don't know where you can get a direct fit kit..  But I built the power steering for my Joyner Trooper out of a Chevy 02-07 Vue /  05-06 Equinox electric power steering rack and a controller kit both available on eBay.. The kit gives you a knob on the dash allowing you to control the strength of the power steering assist. Which worked out awesome for me. Because I also put at 2:1 steering quickener! So at speed with the combination of the quickener and power steering my buggy becomes real Twitchy.. LOL!  But, I just turn the knob down and it's good! 

s-l400 (2).jpg

p.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.