Quantcast

Powered salt hopper door

Keith

Here is a video of the linear actuators that I used on my Saltdogg salt spreader. I used 2, 2” actuators and made the attaching hardware. No more getting out to open and close the salt hopper. I’m almost done with the blade tilter so, I don’t have to get out of my toasty machine, thanks to the heater that I fabricated 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mike F
      I have a new 68” snow blade for a Bobcat 3450.  Cost from dealer is $1515.00.  For sale  $850.
    • By Kyle Krause
      What a great time at this years White Mountain UTV Jamboree... go to www.utvoffroadadventures.com for all the upcoming UTV Events all over Arizona!

• By ANIL SEDALI
      Hi friends, I have a new utv Hisun 700. My problem is idle adjustment.  How is idle adjustment done? While my engine is idling 2500- 2700 rpm. I need idling adjustment 1500 rpm. Where I am, there is no master who understands this tool. How do you do the idle setting? Can you help me? Hello everyone. Thank you.
    • By Edward
      This Raptor is totally clean and barely used. It has not seen dirt for five years and only has 100 hours on the engine total, seriously it's like new. Comes with all the nerf bars you see on it plus a set of paddle tires with black wheels. This machine is a steal at 6,500.00.

Details
      Condition
      Used
      Year
      Make
      Yamaha
      Model
      RAPTOR 700R SE
      Category
      Sport
      Type
      ATV Four Wheeler

• eManualOnline
    • By GrimSinner
      This is my 2013 Teryx FI 4x4 LE.  It recently started this knocking that was loudest on the clutch side, so I removed the cover and took a video.  You can hear it best at low throttle.  What is causing that and what should I start repairing?
      Thank you.