Quantcast

hs 400 , poping while idleing , 2011

johnney

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Randyh79
      Is there a way to adjust the brightness of the dash light on aHisun 750 sector?
    • By Mark T
      MY 400 is gutless. I would like to know if I can upgrade to a larger engine ?
    • By todd93
      Hi, all! I. I'm new to the board, hoping someone could help me out! I have a 2020 Hisun Sector 550C that I bought new in 2021. Today, I took some stuff next door to my parents. When I went to leave, I turned on the key, heard the solenoid click, but no lights, no guage activity, no fuel pump, and no starter. 

The battery is good, I checked all the fuses, they are good. Not sure if the relays are good, or even what to look for there. Is it possible that it's maybe a wire? 
      I'm really stumped on this one! Any help would be deeply appreciated! Attached is a pic of the fuse box layout. 

Thanks! 
      Todd 
    • By donwan
      View File 2017 Hisun Strike 900 Service Manual
      Here's the service manual for the 2017 hisun strike 900.
      Submitter donwan Submitted 05/29/2024 Category Hisun  
    • By JimS409
      I picked up this Hisun 700cc for a good deal. no crank no start unit 1900 miles on it. Put a new battery and starter solenoid fired right up but sounded rough some kind of rattle/clunk noise.  Does anyone know what this noise could be? Couldn't get a better video of it running as i don't want to risk doing more damage. Drained the oil it looks good no metal in it. 

445374820_7315077208620291_6073155782020130975_n.mp4