Quantcast

2010 Hisun 500..estimate of its value?

• 1 month later...

Bought a 2014 Massimo MSU500 in September 2019 for 1500 not running. The spark plug threads were stripped in the head and I was able to repair it without t taking the head off. It runs great now. Also replaced doors, light/horn switch assembly, and some other things totalling about 500. I am pleased with this purchase. I don't know if your 2010 has EFI or carb but sounds like your problem is fuel pump or fuse if its EFI. If its a carb it probably needs taken apart and cleaned. Good luck.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By LongSun
      I can not find it on the board, so I'm afraid I'm the only cheapo on the forum.
      What is the fuel economy of the Hisun HS590? (I guess it is the same as the HS550)
      I count in liter per 100 km, but if you use MPG it's okay with me, but please tell if you use the US or UK MPG!
    • By donwan
      I have a part that fell over to the exhaust and burned the harness up. I can't figure out what it is. Does anyone know what the start relay looks like? The part I can't figure out has 4 wires, a red power, a green and brown wire, a black and unsure what the 4th color was. Anyone have a clue?
    • By hdtran
      It's not immediately obvious to me how to wire a remote control (wired or wireless) on the Sector E1.
      Has anyone here done this? Do you have pictures on how to get to the wiring?
      Thanks!
    • By NHTracker
      I have a 2020 Tracker 800SX LE that I bought new in 2020.  Yesterday I noticed two cracks in the bed on the inside corners at the tailgate end.  They go all the way through.   I use it around the property moving firewood, dirt and stuff.  Never put stress on the sides of the bed.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a fix?  Help!!!

• By NHTracker
      I have 2020 Tracker 800SX LE that I bought new in 2020.  Yesterday i noticed two cracks in the bed in the corners at the tailgate end.  They go all the way through the bed.  I use it around the property moving firewood, dirt and stuff.  Don't know how they could occur.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a fix?  Help!!!