Quantcast

WARRIORS OFF ROAD IS BACK, sort of.....

strike250

Hello to all. I have been swamped with phone calls and emails about products and information on the Strike and Sector 250. So, I have decided to return in a limited capacity. I have re opened the website for the Hisun products. I have listed a lot of helpful tips and tricks. I have also listed where you can purchase the products and more information for free. I am doing this as I still have fun with our own personal Hisun and I want other parents out there to continue to enjoy this little machine and with my help, everyone will have a blast on them.  I still have a few items in stock such as lift kits and some other items, but for the most part, I have listed the part numbers and where to get them online. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you. www.warriorsoffroad.com is the link to the site, there you will find things like a free service manual, guides, tips and more. There is a free download section with lots of files. There is also a list of items that are the most asked for with information on them.

Matt

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By didgeridoo
      Hello, All!  I've decided to replace the traction batteries in my 2018 Sector E1 with a 48V Lithium set. They may be expensive, but I figure the Discovery Dry Cell are, too. I am not looking for the max driving range, as I have never received near the brochured range to begin with, but a good mix of charge/ get work done/ charge is what I am expecting.
      I have settled on the 48V EAGL kit from bigbattery dot com. Each battery pack provides 30Ah. The kit ships with a charger, as well. The packs would be physically connected in parallel (using a busbar) to one another, maintaining the 48V voltage, but together would be able to provide the amp draw the buggy pulls when going up hill or towing a rake (rated 320 max continuous Amps). This is in comparison to the serial connection the eight 6V lead batteries. Each of the EAGL batteries looks to have its own BMS; am I correct in thinking I will have to use their included charger rather than (simply) changing the onboard charger to lithium mode? The chemistry of the pack is LiFe PO4, for what it's worth.  I haven't torn anything apart yet (to diagram), so  I am not sure how the dash will interpret the AMP draw, but the kit I am looking at includes a dash mounted charge indicator.
      If anyone has completed a similar conversion, do you have any tips? Specifically, how did you remove the original batteries, and how did you secure the new ones? I am guessing that almost any change from the stock batteries would involve at least some modifications. Any tips would be appreciated, especially things I may have failed to consider. Thanks!
    • By Randyh79
      Is there a way to adjust the brightness of the dash light on aHisun 750 sector?
    • By todd93
      Hi, all! I. I'm new to the board, hoping someone could help me out! I have a 2020 Hisun Sector 550C that I bought new in 2021. Today, I took some stuff next door to my parents. When I went to leave, I turned on the key, heard the solenoid click, but no lights, no guage activity, no fuel pump, and no starter. 

The battery is good, I checked all the fuses, they are good. Not sure if the relays are good, or even what to look for there. Is it possible that it's maybe a wire? 
      I'm really stumped on this one! Any help would be deeply appreciated! Attached is a pic of the fuse box layout. 

Thanks! 
      Todd 
    • By donwan
      View File 2017 Hisun Strike 900 Service Manual
      Here's the service manual for the 2017 hisun strike 900.
      Submitter donwan Submitted 05/29/2024 Category Hisun  
    • By JimS409
      I picked up this Hisun 700cc for a good deal. no crank no start unit 1900 miles on it. Put a new battery and starter solenoid fired right up but sounded rough some kind of rattle/clunk noise.  Does anyone know what this noise could be? Couldn't get a better video of it running as i don't want to risk doing more damage. Drained the oil it looks good no metal in it. 

445374820_7315077208620291_6073155782020130975_n.mp4