Quantcast

Canvas enclosure

MegZ

I know I seen a picture of a canvas enclosure that someone had posted. My uncle wants to see it....and also how did you get the wrinkles out. ~Meg.....aka lil momma about to pop

MegZ that was me and yeah I had I had a wrinkles right in front of the driver. I've just come back from a day bush bashing in the Trooper on a forestry road that would not of seen a vehicle in years and I mean years. I videoed the good parts but I'm unsure if I can download it here. The good news MegZ is wind seems to sort it out and as I tow the Joyners on a open trailer, that helped big time. When I 1st saw the front screens my thoughts where probably the same as you uncles, wrinkles and bad vision, but she's all sweet and pretty much sorts it self out as your driving and towing. Any info on posting videos here would be appreciated.

Cheers Mike.

MegZ that was me and yeah I had I had a wrinkles right in front of the driver. I've just come back from a day bush bashing in the Trooper on a forestry road that would not of seen a vehicle in years and I mean years. I videoed the good parts but I'm unsure if I can download it here. The good news MegZ is wind seems to sort it out and as I tow the Joyners on a open trailer, that helped big time. When I 1st saw the front screens my thoughts where probably the same as you uncles, wrinkles and bad vision, but she's all sweet and pretty much sorts it self out as your driving and towing. Any info on posting videos here would be appreciated.

Cheers Mike.

Thanks hun! I told him. For the money you really cant go wrong with these canvas enclosure. We have to put the doors on our trooper out there and I will have some pictures for everyone. Well im 8 months now and she basically has no more room in there... lol really... we are at the stage now where she is just filling in space... ahhh so i will hopefully have this little monster soon!:) Im READY BY FAR! Thanks for the pics... Jerry wanted to see them

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone,
      COOL NEW Product Alert! 
      A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system!
      Go check them out!
      Check out the websites : https://newwiremarine.com/ and https://rockerswitchpros.com

• By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone, COOL NEW Product Alert! A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system! Go check them out!!!Honda - xxxx - UTV Pioneer - xx'.pdf
    • By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Steve Vanvelzen
      I Recently purchased a Massimo T-Boss 550F last fall with their 60" snow thrower because I couldn't find a decent UTV here in Southern Ontario; nothing in stock anywhere. I am having really bad buyer's remorse after spending time on it and reading all the bad online reviews. The company boasts the fact that it is built in Texas, USA, so I was hoping to do the right thing by buying, "Made In North America" but it is still Chinese Junk, assembled in the USA. and I am starting to realize that I am going to have a lot of difficulty getting parts for this thing; I can't even get an oil filter, finally bought a "Hisun" filter and hope it fits. i busted the shear pins in the snow thrower and can't find replacements for that either. The thing is so hard to change gears most of the time; I am terrified I am going to wreck something. The place I purchased it from is absolutely useless. Can I adjust something myself? Anyone out there have this problem and have some advice (besides selling it and buying a good brand)?
    • By TimsBrickHouse
      DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM HISUN Period! I had the axis 700 for 2 months when a rat or squirrel ate both wiring harnesses. (Main & ECM)Wanna know why? Because the manufacture of these things in their infinite wisdom use either, a soybean oil or a peanut oil to run the wires through the the wire loom. Hmmm i wonder why they would be inclined to eat the wires. So now I have $10K machine that I've only had for 2 months when all this happened and they will not warranty it at all. It is going to cost me $800 to $1000 to get this fixed. Here is a link to a video showing where we took our Hisun notice how many are there:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2FdniAoCyvTJMKae7

So counting mine, there are 16 of Hisun Axis on the lot that i took in for authorized dealer, with the exact same problem, plus other troubles that the mechanic explained to me. This particular place told me they are not going to work on them anymore. I will be posting this in as many places as possible to reach the masses. I hope its worth Hisun!