Quantcast

Damon Parker

Dominator x4 door latches

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kelly Stump
      Has anyone rebuilt a head on a joyner trooper 1100? Where can i order those parts from?
    • By Mike Turner
      American SportWorks LM 650 won’t start at times. Starter won’t engage the solenoid just “clicks” much like a weak battery would cause. Battery was replaced and problem went away and then came back. Replaced positive battery terminal. Problem resolved then returned. Replaced negative battery terminal. Problem gone then returned. Replaced the positive and negative battery cable ends. Problem resolved and now returned. The repair lasts for maybe 12 starts, then the solenoid just “clicks” again as it will with a weak battery. So I replaced the ignition switch. Problem solved for a week. With each “fix” the problem is resolved but only temporarily. Does anyone have any suggestions ? To replace the starter is expensive especially if it’s not the problem. 
    • By OldGoatLover
      I bought this thing last September.  The farm store was extremely nice. 
      But, forget asking for any advice like in the old days.  They only SELL them and tell you to call the Dallas tech person.  
      During the week days - I don't have time.  
      Oil change:  If there is someone who can tell me why the owner's manual (and the internet) says it holds 2 and 1/2 quarts of oil but, my mechanic could only get 1 and 1/2 quarts in it and there is NO oil filter.  
      Please help.  

• By Gary T
      I generally use my challenger for light duty misc. use, and for plowing. The one thing I dislike about this machine is the difficulty in shifting. I've had it the shop and they adjusted the shifting lever, but I still have issues. Some times it shifts ok, but the problem is it is hard to get it to move the lever from high to reverse or low to high or from any gear to the other. Seems I always have to accelerate a little to get it to engage to what gear I need it to go to. This is definitely not normal.
    • By Tobe Long
      I have a 2019 RZR Turbo S 4, and have been loving it since I bought it in May. Now, I am beginning to wonder how well it will hold up under hard driving over the long term. I would describe my driving style as aggressive, but always with the cost of repairs in the back of my mind. I live in Utah, so I love hitting the Little Sahara dunes and rock crawling in Moab. I have put about 500 miles total on it, and just blew my first belt which had about 300 miles on it. This happened just as I got to the top of Sand Mt. in my stock vehicle. I'm looking for any recommendations (maintenance or upgrades) for drive train and suspension that will make my vehicle more reliable and reduce long term repair/replacement costs. Are belt temp gauges worth it? How are other owners doing with belt life? OEM vs. aftermarket belts?  Anyone had to deal with rebuilding the Fox Live Valve Dynamix shocks yet? I hate to think about how much that might cost! I've got a week in Moab planned for the end of September and want to make sure I can hit some of the classics without worrying (too much) about breaking anything. Any info is appreciated-