Quantcast

2007 prowler xtz 1000 shifting issues

Sometimes when I go from neutral to high, the machine will not move and I have to move the shift lever back and forth until it go into gear, and the strange part is when I go from reverse to high to low, it stays in reverse and I have to turn the machine off, move the shift lever a few times then I can start and take off in drive, please help.

• 1 year later...
On 3/14/2020 at 11:37 PM, Buggs63 said:

Sometimes when I go from neutral to high, the machine will not move and I have to move the shift lever back and forth until it go into gear, and the strange part is when I go from reverse to high to low, it stays in reverse and I have to turn the machine off, move the shift lever a few times then I can start and take off in drive, please help.

I have the same issue and cant figure it out. Did you have any luck fixing yours?

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dale Halifax
      I'm a newbie.  While I'm testing out my new to me 2021 Massimo T-Boss 410 winch, I broke the Orange Ring that fits around the cable.  I can't see much of a purpose for this ring, other than to be in the way, and to break.  Is this ring really necessary?  I did find it on the Massimo winch parts diagram, but I'm thinking,  Meah?  Am I wrong?   (It's # 13 and 14 on the parts diagram, attached)
      Thanks.

• By Retired Plumber
      The rear differential lock light is on and I would like to get it off. How do I do that it is a Coleman UTV700.
    • By TomW
      I took in my UTV and they fixed the no power I was having ( broken  ground wire)  but they told me I would need a new turn signal relay . If you use the left or right turn signal you get a high pitched whine . I need to look to see if the lights blinks but I don't believe it does. I thionk the relay is located in the battery box with the fuses and starter solenoid. Where might I find a turn signal relay . I have done several searches but come up empty . Anyone have this problem before or know where I might purchase a relay ?
    • By Steve B
      My "R" light on the dash will not go out when I take the UTV out of reverse and put it into any other gear. Is this just the light switch issue or will this effect engine performance in the other gears?
    • By Bartender
      Hey Yall,
      I have a 2011 cub cadet UTV that runs rough at higher speeds (sputters) . I changed plugs and replaced the gas with new . Does anyone have any idea thinking fuel filter or pump ?