Quantcast

2007 prowler xtz 1000 shifting issues

Sometimes when I go from neutral to high, the machine will not move and I have to move the shift lever back and forth until it go into gear, and the strange part is when I go from reverse to high to low, it stays in reverse and I have to turn the machine off, move the shift lever a few times then I can start and take off in drive, please help.

• 1 year later...
On 3/14/2020 at 11:37 PM, Buggs63 said:

Sometimes when I go from neutral to high, the machine will not move and I have to move the shift lever back and forth until it go into gear, and the strange part is when I go from reverse to high to low, it stays in reverse and I have to turn the machine off, move the shift lever a few times then I can start and take off in drive, please help.

I have the same issue and cant figure it out. Did you have any luck fixing yours?

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.