Quantcast

Battery for 2013 Cub Cadet Volunteer

Billbo

I am trying to figure out the type of battery that I should get for my 2013 Cub Cadet Volunteer.  The old battery says it was 450 CCA, but I've been having trouble finding one with exactly that in the local stores.  My wife picked up a 575CCA (26R) from OReillys.  Will that work?  Or will I ruin something by increasing the CCA?

The attached image is of my old battery.

IMG_20200326_180353852.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bikermike
      Since it is a royal pain to close the front hood, I went to add a charger wire so I don't  have to worry about the hood, I found the screw on the positive post rusted .  this utv is 11 months old. and since it's a Philips head, it was impossible to loosen . had to use vise grips. 
      replaced the screw with an hex bolt
    • By Yankeboy
      I bought a 2013 Cub Cadet Volunteer 37BM466D710. It has a LH775 engine in it. Now my issue is I bought it off an online auction and well I got took really hard. There is no CVT/transmission in it at all. There is a complete motor but that's it. Don't even know if the motor is any good. Anyway, I can't seem to find any real helpful information about all the parts missing. The parts diagrams don't seem to really help me. Does anyone have one or have in info or a place for me to get good info from. 
    • By Dave P
      Bought a used 4x4, engine runs. Tried rebuilding both pulleys. Ended up buying a transmission pulley system. The new one is aftermarket. The old one wallowed out and fell off.
      The new one seems not to have enough splines inside. Seems like it is freewheeling. When it revs up and gets smaller pulley diameter, does it jump on the spline shaft? The driver pulley on the engine gets larger when it revs up. Had to make a pvc collar for the belt to sit on in the grove. No parts for sale on this pulley. Is the belt supposed to sit at the bottom? There must be a trick to get the belt on. Any ideas?

Thanks Dave in Florida

• By Fabio
      Thank for having me here!
      New proud owner  of a 13 hisun HS 800 and here is some back story.
      I got the machine apart, most of the head and timing chain and some electrical.
      Now, i put everything back together using the original service manual but now im stuck on timing the engine.
      When i look at flywheel i have 2 marks , but both looks like it says "1" .
      I'm confusing in how do i set the timing on this machine and if anyone has done anything like that and could shed some light on this, it would be great.
      im using the motorcycle doctor instruction but even on his , show that i should have T1 and T2 making on flywheel.
      here some pictures of those marking

• By johnpeter
      2013 POLARIS RZR 800 LED LIGHTS On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/276207679509?