Quantcast

Top tunes for 19/20 Mule FXT

Getting a Mule soon once stop sale over.

Only issue I have is Mule is limited to 47 mph.

Most of my road around my place (before getting to off-road) is 40 mph.  However most people drive 50 mph.  I would like to be able to go 50 mph in the Mule for short distances (2-3 miles) while on the public roads.  I know the engine is more than capable since the same engine is in the Arctic Cat Prowler Crew and those are limited to 51 mph.  So what tune/piggyback is safe to add the 3-4 mph more top end I'm desiring?  Thanks

It probably is possible to get a few extra MPH. Of course, the engine may already be capable of doing 50+, you just need to take that rotational power and put it to the ground. Via transmission and centrifugal clutches..

But going over a limited speed is tough on a CVT system drive belt since it heats up fairly quickly when running at a sustained speed. And can cause cracking and overall premature wear.

I can also say for certain any modifications you do will most likely void the warranty.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By weasel
      starts up you have keep rpms up for 5 minutes till it warms up then runs fine. But if it stalls wont start unless you unplug fuel pump and hold it to the floor till it starts then plug pump back in and run it till it warms up then it is fine all day.
    • By Richard shepard
      I have a 2021 colman 400utv engine will start and idle, as soon as you hit throttle to move engine dies and will only start when you throttle it, let off throttle it dies, I replaced the injector and plug still the same, anyone have any other ideas
    • By Felderlostnspace
      2016, Hisun 500 turns over great but Spark plug is firing when I turn the ignition key on. I’ve got good fuel pressure to the injector. Pulled plug out and it is wet with. gasoline. Air filter is clean. Turns over great just does not even try to pop or start.. I’ve checked off uses and they are good when I turn the key on I’m getting power to the injector.. I’m not hearing the injector pulsing, but may just be my hearing.. With the spark plug getting wet with gas I feel like the injector is pulsing and spraying. Any suggestions would be great. I don’t know the hours on the unit offhand, but it has 600 miles on it. Thank you for your comments and advanced.
    • By Timpiker
      My UTV is a few years old and gets very little use.  I just noticed the drive belt slapping the plastic guard and making some noise.  The manual tells me how to replace it but not how to tighten it.  Apparently, there is no adjustment.  Does anyone know if there is an adjustment?  Is the belt supposed to have a lot of slop in it?
    • By Jamesjoh
      I have been looking to outfit my new Polaris xp 1000 but have been finding prices all over the range for the same item. So I thought it would be good idea if we could all share here where you are finding the best prices and service rzr xp1000 accessories whether it be a local motorsport store or online.

Thanks,