Quantcast

Ceased motor

Levi Campbell

I would start with the piston.

Fill the cylinder with diesel fuel and let it sit for about 5 days. Usually what I do is use a wooden dowel and small hammer and tap the piston lightly repeatedly.  If that doesn't free it up i'd tear it down and see what needs replaced in the bottom end.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bassarino51
      My 2014 Odes with less than 1000 miles suddenly won’t turn over with a fully charged battery.
    • By Kalyla Jackson
      Hey all!
      I'm on a mission to buy my first UTV soundbar as a gift for my dad. I'm aiming for something that offers great sound quality without breaking the bank – my budget is around $250. Right now, I'm considering options like ecoxgear, kemimoto, and boss.
      Does anyone have experience with these brands or specific models that you'd recommend? Any advice or suggestions would be super appreciated!
      Thanks in advance for your help!

• By weasel
      starts up you have keep rpms up for 5 minutes till it warms up then runs fine. But if it stalls wont start unless you unplug fuel pump and hold it to the floor till it starts then plug pump back in and run it till it warms up then it is fine all day.
    • By UTVSurvey
      Hello! I am a University of Notre Dame student and have been enlisted by Lippert Components INC. to help them understand you, Side-by-side users. Taking the survey in the link below would help us to help you in improving the buying experience of Side-by-sides. Thank you so much for your attention and participation.   https://nd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aYrwsZyjs2ZHK3I
    • By Richard shepard
      I have a 2021 colman 400utv engine will start and idle, as soon as you hit throttle to move engine dies and will only start when you throttle it, let off throttle it dies, I replaced the injector and plug still the same, anyone have any other ideas