Quantcast

hello everybody, bought a 2018 500 alli from the factory in texas, it gets delivered in 3 weeks! Lotta mixed reveiws on power, reliability, hope i did the right thing! Any tips , comments would be appreciated! 

Parts availability is really the only limiting factor in any machine. If you've got a line on parts, it'll be okay. My only advice would be to seek out a factory service manual. It will be a valuable asset, and well worth the money, the first time you need it. Good luck,  and welcome to the forum! We'll be expecting pictures!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Andreas Ahrens
      Hi All,
      Our Hisun is not making any power. Once you start to climb RPM's it almost sounds like the timing is out, it sputters and farts and doesn't want to climb RPM's at all. It starts fine though.
      I checked and set the valves, they were a bit tight but not bad. The spark plug is very black. The exhaust valves are a real nightmare to get to fyi.
      On the last service the dealer put the wrong plug in, so I'm switching that back to stock as soon as we get one. I'm also thinking the air filter should be checked/cleaned. 
      Any other things to check?
    • By Mikey1971
      Hi all.  I just found this forum and am so happy to find a source of information about the CC side by sides as the information on the web can be limited.  Our 2018 has squeaks while moving slowly.  Seems to come mainly from the front wheel area, but it intermittent and is very annoying.  Any thoughts or experience someone can share?
      Also, like everyone else with the roof, doors, front and rear windows and occasional the top half of the doors, it can get pretty loud inside while riding.  I read someone mentioned using a yoga mat under the seat (gonna do that this weekend).  Other modifications being done to reduce noise levels in the cab?  Thought about sound deadening material (seen that mentioned here as well and know that friend's Mule has insulation under seat and on the outside of the front panel of the seat.
      Thanks!
    • By johnpeter
      2018 Polaris RZR 4 Turbo On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Polaris-RZR-4-Turbo/164524898583?

• By johnpeter
      2018 Can-am Maverick X3 Turbo On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-CAN-AM-MAVERICK-X3-MAX-TURBO-4-DOOR-5-SEATER-UTV-ATV/324373669869?

• By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!