Quantcast

Kuboto RTV XG850 Sidekick

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Don W
      I have come to the conclusion @Joe Toup must be one of the very best, most helpful members here!!! He has been tireless sharing his knowledge and expertise helping me solve a problem. I am sure I'm near a good solution thanks to Joe!!👍👍👍
    • By Mikey
      Hi, Has anybody installed another larger battery under the drivers seat of their 2500/2510? I am installing a diesel fired cab heater and need a 12v deep cycle battery to operate the heater like without affecting the stock charging system.  I'm sure I could fabricate something but I have to believe that somebody has already put a battery in this location.  I was wondering what the battery support brackets might look like or even if somebody made a kit to put a battery in this location. Thanks, Mike

• By DC Cadet
      Can you add power steering to a  non power steering model? 2019 Cub Cadet Challenger 750.
    • By skunk1
      Just put a deposit on a General XP and was looking for any advise on things I should think about ordering after market that are must have's?  Been riding ATV's for for some time for mostly hunting and fun so I'm curious what addition should I be thinking about getting from the MFG or Aftermarket?  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.....
    • By Akovia
      We have a Hisun Sector EV that is hard for the grandkids to steer. Has anyone heard of adding power steering to this model? Thanks!