Quantcast

Kuboto RTV XG850 Sidekick

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ric Silveira
      Got me a New Coleman Outfitter 2021 400
      and joining here to hopefully learn lots about it.
      I understand it's not top of the line but couldn't offord other. I'll be using it for riding around the neighborhood and light off reading here in Southwest Florida and not planing on beating it just some fun with my wife
    • By IslandHopper
      Can anyone tell me if their MSU 500 or 700 fuel pump and injector cycle when you turn the key on? This will help me rule out the Crank Position Sensor as a problem.
      I just bought this non-running and the service manual is not much help.
      Thanks
    • By Kontra06
      Thanks for letting me join in!
      Looking at the Tracker 800DSX LE for my "runabout" rig and something to take the grandkids out into the desert dust and brush.
      Kontra06 (Mark Porter)
    • By BuggyBoy
      Just bought a new Hisun E1. From the minute i drove it off the barge (we live in an island) it had a loud 'creaking' noise from the rear, and a clanking and vibration from the front. The noise at the front sounds and feels like a CV or UJ has gone. All shafts and joints are solid and seem to be greased, as are mounts for gearbox and diffs. The vehicle sounds like an old steam train going down the road - worse going down hills but no real difference turning or 2WD, 4WD or diff lock on. Noises increase/decrease with speed of vehicle, so definatley  drive-train related, not just something loose. Oddly, all noises go in reverse.
      Real pain in the backside to get to dealer as will cost about $1500 just to get it there and back again. Anybody experienced these issues or similar on an E1 or any other Hisun?
      Cheers.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Mike F
      I have a new 68” snow blade for a Bobcat 3450.  Cost from dealer is $1515.00.  For sale  $850.