Quantcast

2008 Joyner 1100 T2 no spark

Tc30thz

2008 Joyner t2 1100cc no spark as well.
Cam sensor good
Crank Sensor good
checked coil pack, seems good
Organ wire to coil pack 12v (but i had to bypass the relay.
the other 2 wires are not getting switching signals.
test light prob from the back of the connection shows middle wire Orange 12v, but the 2 signal wires are also on. when cranking the signal wires are not on/off. test light stays on .

what else? cpu bad?

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Coleman400
      Hey all. I need to change my plug in my ut400 and I remember seeing people in here saying to get a certain one that was better than what it came with. What was it?
      Also I need to do an oil change. Are the tractor supply oil change kits ok to use?

Any help here is appreciated!
    • By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By FloridaMan
      I have a 2012 Massimo MSU 500 that died. I found that it didn't have spark and the fuel pump wouldn't run. Checked all fuses and none were blown.
      Went through and replaced the ignition coil, HT lead and spark plug. Still no spark.
      Thought it could be the fuse/relay box because I didnt' know much about the machine at that point so I replaced it. No spark.
      Then I replaced the ECM just because I was running out of ideas. No spark.
      I removed the 9 pin connector and hardwired it making sure that they were no wires got swapped. Still no spark.
      Then I replaced the wiring hardness. In doing so, I replaced the 9 pin connector with new ones. I made sure all wires were matched up between the engine harness side and the other harness assembly. Still no spark.
      I have no other ideas what to do. My fuel pump doesn't kick on and I have no spark. I have 12V on the fuel pump, ignition coil and fuel injector, but no ground from the ECM control.  I unplugged the fuel injector and waited for a diagnostic code but nothing ever came in. It makes me think that the ECM isn't powering up. I've checked for 12V on pins 18 (purple wire) and 15 (white and black wire). I also checked for ground on pin 2 (black wire). All are good.
      I am out of options here and I have no idea what else it could be. I have all connections redone and are coated with dielectric grease. I've checked all easy things like fuses and making sure I have 12V in the right placed. I would appreciate any help.
    • By Steve R
      after looking at the diagnostic procedures in this forum, I am finding my Gunner 250 does not have an engine warning light on the dash. i have tried to see if any other symbols flash, but nothing seems to project an error code. i have not engine spark. I do not get a start of the fuel pump. I have replaced the ignition coil, the ECU (MT05) and the voltage regulator. I could really use a diagram for the 250 model. i need a place to start checking the electrical system.
    • By Amagi
      Hi to all. I’m new on this forum and I need some help. I have a 2008 arctic cat 700 xtx prowler. I have no spark. 
      I have done the following repairs. 
      changed piston and cylinder 
      change CDI 
      change ignition coil and spark plug
      changed speed sensor
      changed stator and flywheel 
      Changed voltage regulator 
      after all this I still have no spark. 
      i have verified all fuses and they are all good. 
      please help. I would like to get it running.