Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

SPEEDSAFE -- ELECTRONIC SPEED LIMITER FOR ATV'S & UTV'S

logo2.thumbnail.jpgCruise ControlThe ‘SpeedSafe’ is a new option for our ‘QuadCruise’ electronic cruise control for both ATV’s and UTV’s. The ‘SpeedSafe’ speed limiter may be added to an existing ‘QuadCruise’ installation* or fitted as a stand alone speed limiter without the ‘QuadCruise’ cruise control. A ‘QuadCruise’ cruise control may also be fitted after the speed limiter is fitted, using most of the parts already supplied with the speed limiter.

read more

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Neil Wilson
      I bought a new electronic control unit (ECU) for my 2008 trooper t2 just to eliminate the unit as a factor in solving an electrical problem. Turns out the problem was not the ecu so my old one is still good. If anyone needs one let me know. I'll sell it for $50.
    • By Richard Schleper
      I have a new Buck 400 with about 60 miles on it. It runs great but can only get it up to 23mph. Is this normal? If not what speed are others gettting.
    • By Mark Stermer
      I purchased a Gator 625I recently and after owning it for awhile realized  the top speed was limited to approximately 25 MPH. I talked with my local JD dealer and they told me this was done on this model for emissions reasons. I didn’t buy this for a racer but would like a top speed of around 40 MPH. Is there anything fairly simple that could remedy this? Thanks
    • By Gorj
      Has anyone had experience installing an ESP (electronic power steering) in a Hisun? I have a 2020 Hisun Sector E1 and am considering an EPS. Hison has a reasonably good video on YouYube, but I thought if anyone had first had experience they could share with me, it would be helpful. Here is what a kit looks like.

• By JohnBoy
      I recently bought a 2010 Hisun 700 UTV and have been having a heck of a time with the throttle cable and carb.  I did get it to 38 miles an hour, but now its dropped to 33.  Is that the full speed for this buggy?  I am on my second throttle cable trying to find the correct length to make the speed consistent. I floor it, but it takes a good while to get up to speed.  What is everyone else getting for speed?  And any ideas on how to set the throttle cable or adjust the carb?  Thank you!!